• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh no :( new mini lala...I dont like it!

Twiggy I did think the pics looked faded but put it down to exactly that, shitty images :dohh:

Alix has always seemed lovely and helpful, just always really busy. And with all these stock/orders coming in at once it must be pretty hectic :wacko:

i swear im having no luck with cushies, they fit great, but soo shoddily made {shakes head}

I have contacted mini lala directly, via email and on their FB page (public LOL) about it.

Alix has done a photo shoot with the Mini lalas thats shes going to upload as soon as she can so that people can ee the actual prints as they REALLY look.

](*,)

cant get any good quality fluff these days!!!!!

I forgot to attach my comparison pic to my email and tried to send again and her email thing is full, user quota thingy. Im going to contact mini la la aswell, is their email on the FB page?

i swear im having no luck with cushies, they fit great, but soo shoddily made {shakes head}

funny you should mention that! I have a old style bumblebee and it is soooo much better then the new print ones! :nope:

More bamboo and better stitching, no real printed look on the outside and the inside fleece is so much better then the newer ones... :growlmad:

Have you seen the pics on the Auz site??

https://www.minilala.com.au/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1373&idcategory=2

Do you think it was a shit batch or photoshopping??

well those are the images i chose from, and its just computer images so not real. probably werent made then.. no idea if theyre meant to be bright or if theyre meant to be more subdued, but they just look old now!

I meant the three at the bottom actually being worn.. i know we saw one of them on C&C but i never saw the last one and it looks bright :nope:

i have ome pics from alix (c&c) if anyone wants to see them ...:( i got mine today and it is just shoddy :( not impressed at all :( apparently its cos they are printed onto polyester rather than cotton?!?

I managed to get this picture of some of the colour bleeding:
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/Theo28thMay058.jpg

thats not good at all! would have expected that on seconds (a bad batch going cheap- i think thats what i mean :haha:)

That's even worse!! Faded prints, shoddy stitching and colour runs. Not good at all.

apparently to stop wicking....though they didnt wick anyway.

Hmh, they did for me. But that's the stupidly thin inserts...

Though Id rather have a cotton that wicked than one of these polyester things...ick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->