OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

me too alex let me know how it goes hey maybe we will be bump buddies how exciting xx

That would be awesome!! Very exciting...let's hope this is our month...when are you going to start testing?

well I tested today look on my journal theres a pic tell me what you think

Hi all! I haven't been present on here for a long, long time but this thread really did help me throughout my three years of TTC and... I would like to announce the 7th BFP for us! In my 12th week now, got my 12 week scan tomorrow which I'm hoping will boost me because I have felt pretty tired and sick for the last 4 weeks. (I'm not complaining because I know it's all in a good cause, I just can't believe I will ever feel normal again!)

In the end, OH performance wasn't an issue for us. My OH seemed to get used to the idea. :wacko: We just couldn't make a baby! No BFP ever. The only thing we did differently this time was I went to a new fertility acupuncturist. She gave me two treatments and Chinese herbs and lo and behold - three weeks later, no period and subsequently my first EVER BFP! So exciting! I continued with the acupuncture and herbs until last week (Had to give up the herbs earlier as just looking at the pot made me gag). My acupuncturist was brilliant and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her if anyone is based in Hertfordshire. I guess the timing might just have been coincidental - who knows. TTC is a complete mystery!

Anyway, good luck all. I got so fed up of reading 'It can happen, don't give up' but I guess those posts did give me a little bit of hope. I will hopefully give birth to my first baby before my 41st birthday. I had high FSH, low AMH and had failed on Clomid. My chances didn't seem very high and yet...
I AM number 7!

Sara Jewel, thanks for setting up this thread! Hope you are doing well.
love to all

xxxx:hugs::hugs:

hey green jelly fantastic news so pleased for you I too found out im pregnant again a couple of days ok so fingers crossed would love to see a scan pic tomorrow xxx

Thanks Kelly, and congratulations to you! This is number 2 yes?! Will that be your family complete? Nice to have the pressure off if so!

Scan went well. Lovely to see baby moving and seemingly doing well. I feel the sickness is all worth it! Hope that feeling lasts when I'm next throwing up!

xxxx

so pleased for you can you get a pic on here, yes its number two I hope this little bean sticks I had another miscarriage in nov yes then my fanily will be complete xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->