OH performance anxiety - 6 BFPs so far!!!!

How are you doing Sara? Feeling fine I hope? I started clomid this month...

Hiya Green! Sorry for tardy reply...

I'm doing well thanks! Things gone well so far, both scans fine. Bit tired in first trimester but much better now! 24 weeks now, can't believe it's been that long!

How's the clomid going?

Its ok, my message got hidden I noticed! Nice to hear from you. Week 24?! I cant believe it. Are you still working? Will you find out the sex of baby jewel?
Feel fine on the Clomid. Im a day late so getting stupidly excited but have been this late before so it doesnt mean anything. I have a tummy ache which doesnt really feel like period pain but I expect it is... Im prepared for AF coming to stay. but wouldnt it be nice if she decided not to visit for a few months... :winkwink::winkwink:

FXD!![/QUOTE]

Thank you tundra. But I have some spotting. I fear she is packing her bags...

I used preseed - who knows how much it actually helped. It was good using it though. ;-)

How are you doing Sara? Feeling fine I hope? I started clomid this month...

Hiya Green! Sorry for tardy reply...

I'm doing well thanks! Things gone well so far, both scans fine. Bit tired in first trimester but much better now! 24 weeks now, can't believe it's been that long!

How's the clomid going?

Its ok, my message got hidden I noticed! Nice to hear from you. Week 24?! I cant believe it. Are you still working? Will you find out the sex of baby jewel?
Feel fine on the Clomid. Im a day late so getting stupidly excited but have been this late before so it doesnt mean anything. I have a tummy ache which doesnt really feel like period pain but I expect it is... Im prepared for AF coming to stay. but wouldnt it be nice if she decided not to visit for a few months... :winkwink::winkwink:

FXD!!

Thank you tundra. But I have some spotting. I fear she is packing her bags...[/QUOTE]

Well, poo! Let's hope not. Is AF due today? I am due AF tomorrow or Saturday so our cd are close with each other. Maybe we can be bump buddies eventually!! that would be awesome. :happydance:

Yes please! Not this month though. AF arrived on Thursday... Clomid cycle 2 starts tonight... How are you doing Tundra?

we tried to bd tonight but dh failed as I expected. He did his job into a softcup, and I have just inserted it into my inside. Hope it works:cry:

Yes please! Not this month though. AF arrived on Thursday... Clomid cycle 2 starts tonight... How are you doing Tundra?

Guess we will be in the TWW together again Jelly...AF got me this morning and she's full force! Ugh hate cramps

Guess we will be in the TWW together again Jelly...AF got me this morning and she's full force! Ugh hate cramps

Blooming annoying huh? :hugs: it means cd1 though so things can start again. (Trying to look on bright side) are you much over 35? I'm 40. And a half...

Blooming annoying huh? :hugs: it means cd1 though so things can start again. (Trying to look on bright side) are you much over 35? I'm 40. And a half...

very much over 35! I'm actually going to be 40 in August. I am trying a few things different this cycle. I am taking DHEA, not to be confused with DHA. I am also using a different multivitamin and some fertile blend. I am not taking clomid again this cycle so this will be cycle 2 off of the clomid. My doctor wants me to follow up with an ultra sound because she saw a cyst on my left side and was worried about hyperstimulation from the clomid. I don't have the follow up until end of May==that sucks!!

Yea today is CD3 and counting. I will start using opk's around CD111 or 12 then try to trick DH in bd'ing with me. I figured out my LP is about 15 days. I'm about to the point where I am just fed up with it all. What about you? :hugs:

Yep I am completely fed up with it all. I feel a bit abandoned by my gynae. Been given three months supply of clomid but no checking on cysts etc at all. Im not due to see her again until June. I want to discuss my progesterone - what is the point of producing eggs if I dont have suitable lining to sustain a pregnancy.
Ive got a headache which I am realising could be down to the clomid. Its bearable but not fun. Im only on CD4 but CM seemed quite eggwhitey this morning! Can Clomid cause that? Who knows where I am with things? What tricks do you use with OH then?

Hello everyone!

Just wishing you all luck on your journey! Don't give up hope! I will happen!

Yep I am completely fed up with it all. I feel a bit abandoned by my gynae. Been given three months supply of clomid but no checking on cysts etc at all. Im not due to see her again until June. I want to discuss my progesterone - what is the point of producing eggs if I dont have suitable lining to sustain a pregnancy.
Ive got a headache which I am realising could be down to the clomid. Its bearable but not fun. Im only on CD4 but CM seemed quite eggwhitey this morning! Can Clomid cause that? Who knows where I am with things? What tricks do you use with OH then?

OMG I'm on CD4 today too. I started AF saturday. Tricks for DH is hard because he's not like most men. I just don't tell him when I am ovulating or that I am even still checking. I keep some in my purse at work only when it's around the time I am expecting a +. I try to intentionally avoid sex with him before then and then start easing back into my sexiness lol as it gets closer to O. I have been taking my OPK's the past several months so I know around the time I should get that +opk. The big problem is getting him to do it mulitple days in a row. He's only 31 too so I don't understand that. Anyways, I don't wear lingerie or any of that stuff because he thinks it's pointless. It's just frustrating that he is not cooperative sometimes and I hate keeping my secret of ovulating from him but he feels so stressed when I tell him. :shrug:

What's a girl to do lol????? I am not sure aobut the egg whitey...I get that milky looking cm in my cycle time but usually around O I get the egg white that is snotty. I know that's gross but it's true. When i was taking clomid though I didn't get wet at all. Maybe you can try preseed since you are taking clomid. I am off these next few cycles because I have that cyst. My gyn wasn't checking either but I was complaining of a constant nagging pain on my left side so she ckd and I had one, duh. I already knew that. :flower:

How is your day?

tundra -try not to be too exact telling him when the right time is - just tell him - next week is a good week. May cause less stress - maybe!

I was at the point thinking it would never happen - when it did!

tundralife: My husband isn't big on lingerie or maybe it's my feeling ridiculous that usually negates a lot of the turn on factor?

Clingy yoga pants and a skimpy tank top seem to be a fave. LOL ...How about music, massage, flirting?...for some weird reason mine likes to see me exercising of all things(almost as embarassing as lingerie) or post-workout & I'm heading for the showers, he's interested. :wacko:

Wearing something different, out of the ordinary? More or less makeup than usual? Different hairstyle? Going out on a date seems to put in a charge for my dh. If I think of anything else I'll add, ok.

I keep my Ov. & TTC jazz to myself too now. I didn't with #1 and things got weird. I think it was just TMI for him, less romantic,..& frankly, I got kind of bossy too.( I was 31 when we married and already freaking out about my age.)

Oh yeah, I've read that the more sex guys have, the more they want it. Like a "priming the pump" sort of deal. Before we had #2 and had more privacy, I'd say it was definitely true. So there's maybe an argument against waiting for the fertile window only unless there a male issue. I need to go back and catch up with this thread.

Best of luck and babydust to everyone!!

tundralife: My husband isn't big on lingerie or maybe it's my feeling ridiculous that usually negates a lot of the turn on factor?

Clingy yoga pants and a skimpy tank top seem to be a fave. LOL ...How about music, massage, flirting?...for some weird reason mine likes to see me exercising of all things(almost as embarassing as lingerie) or post-workout & I'm heading for the showers, he's interested. :wacko:

Wearing something different, out of the ordinary? More or less makeup than usual? Different hairstyle? Going out on a date seems to put in a charge for my dh. If I think of anything else I'll add, ok.

I keep my Ov. & TTC jazz to myself too now. I didn't with #1 and things got weird. I think it was just TMI for him, less romantic,..& frankly, I got kind of bossy too.( I was 31 when we married and already freaking out about my age.)

Oh yeah, I've read that the more sex guys have, the more they want it. Like a "priming the pump" sort of deal. Before we had #2 and had more privacy, I'd say it was definitely true. So there's maybe an argument against waiting for the fertile window only unless there a male issue. I need to go back and catch up with this thread.

Best of luck and babydust to everyone!!

Oh honey I have tried it all. At work I am very dressed up like he likes me to be in high heels etc...at home I put on yoga pants and little tank tops or even boy shorts and tanks just like he likes. (or have said he likes) I flirt with him all day by trying to send text messages or little things like that. I even tell him how incredibly hot he is but he just isn't interested. I personally think he has something wrong with his sex drive but he will not get checked. My DH is only 31 so too young to be doing that. Me on the other hand, I am in my prime! ;-)

Even if we weren't ttc this would still be an issue for us but I never say anything to him. I only did the pressure thing once and I learned my lesson that he would def not budge with bd'ing with me. Thank you for the advice though. I love hearing different things that other people try.

Oh and wanted to add that we have date night every single friday night!

Oh you guys just reminded me of what to do next O time. A white tee shirt without a bra..I will save it until i need to bd in the middle of the week , next ovulation is on a thursday or a friday whip those puppies out and he wont know what hit him. The problem is that getting myself in the mood! Which is not so much a problem around o time but it is in the tww. There is something about nips that guys just can't resist (weirdos!) they are really kind of gross to me honestly like a pencil eraser.

Oh you guys just reminded me of what to do next O time. A white tee shirt without a bra..I will save it until i need to bd in the middle of the week , next ovulation is on a thursday or a friday whip those puppies out and he wont know what hit him. The problem is that getting myself in the mood! Which is not so much a problem around o time but it is in the tww. There is something about nips that guys just can't resist (weirdos!) they are really kind of gross to me honestly like a pencil eraser.

LOL!! Good one!(I'll add that to my list!):thumbup:

Oh and wanted to add that we have date night every single friday night!

You're lucky! If we get out alone once every month or two, it's a miracle!

We'll miss date night tonight but making it up tomorrow. I've tried that too...t-shirt no bra and panties or short shorts and obviously flirting. DH must have some kind of man hormone issue because he just isn't interested. I did have to tell him the other night that I feel so unattractive when he behaves that way and that if ther is something more I can do to turn him on, please share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can perform, that isn't the issue---getting him to do that is my problem and I've tried EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING :wacko:

Hi there - I thought I would pop back onto this thread, and saw you were talking about lack of dtd. I know exactly how you feel, and you are not alone! :hugs:

If you've got some time on your hands you could check out this thread too .....
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-over-35/1569389-lack-intimacy-dtd.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->