Oh please no

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So I went to the OB this morning to have a check up because I keep having pain on my left side about where my ovary would be. This lead me to be concered about having an etopic pregnancy. So they did a sonogram, and it is still to early to see the baby nothing lead her to believe it is etopic. BUT she did say it looks like I might have ovulated out of both sides. OH DEAR, I could be carrying twins. So they took blood today, and are going to take it again on Saturday. Depending on the levels, I should know what is going on early next week. :dohh:

Will they scan you again for reassurance?

Will they scan you again for reassurance?

Yes, I am going back in 3 weeks. If my hormone levels are low, then that would be an indication of etopic, but if they are higher than normal, then that will indicate twins. I am praying for normal for sure, and high over low levels. But she did say that there was nothing on the sonogram today that she felt indicated an etopic pregnancy, and I have been told my her nurse and my midwife that the pain I was feeling was probably nothing to be concerned about. But I want to be 100% sure. The Dr. did say my left ovary was larger than my right, and since I am so skinny, that may be the reason it is being more sensitive.

At this stage a low hcg level isn't uncommon more than 2 blood tests need to confirm this - slow rising & static counts. I had blood tests & scans over weeks not days :D

Good luck

fingers crossed hun :hugs:

Sam-

Do twins run in your family???

No, not at all, so I am just hoping both ovaries didn't produce eggs and maybe it was just from the month before. My husband is thrilled that there is a chance of twins.

Hope you get good news soon ...

Good luck with the blood tests

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back