OH rant :(

emmalouise121

Reaction score
Ugh, ive come upstairs and started crying my eyes out.. Just to say, the only thing we're doing to try is BD'ing every day/every other day, taking mental notes of CM, and occasionally using preseed.. so id say NTNP..

Ive got really irregular cycles, and im on CD13 today. Ive had really snot like and stretchy CM all day, feeling really wet.. sorry TMI.. so when OH got home at about half 8-9pm, I told him and made it clear, without being too demanding that it'd be helpful if we BD'd tonight.. So what did he do, have 3 beers and sit on COD, telling his mate when it came to 11 that he 'had to' go offline for half an hour to have sex.. then obviously realising how bad it sounded to me, and said 'well no, i want to but yeah.. ill be back on after' :wacko: I got upset, cos he came off and just sat there on his phone for about 20 minutes.. I complained about the beer, and got upset, and all he could say was 'well I thought we werent obsessing'.. how is wanting to have sex on a clearly fertile day obsessing?! How are we even supposed to get pregnant without even having sex?! :cry: :cry: im so upset with him.. it doesnt help that he has a really high sex drive normally, but today of all days he says to me 'im not feeling very sexual today..'.. what the hell?! I feel so unattractive! Apparantly, he doesnt feel like he can talk to me, as he said 'dont you think that all this pressure is affecting me too?' which fair enough, I can understand completely how hes feeling.. but to tell me he doesnt feel like he can talk to me.. what a failure I am :cry: really sorry its long but needed to vent.. :( :(

So sorry to hear whats happened :hugs:

Men can be so insensitve.

I think alot of guys think that if you have unprotected sex any time of the month we can fall pregnant - thats what my OH said to me the other day, we have 1 already and he's 28 so he's obviously been thinking that all his life.

It'll pass - you's will be fine in the morning. Next time just dont tell him when its an extra fertile day.

:flower:

Men!!! I can understand your upset and frustrations. I think when it comes to men they expect us to be sensitive to the pressures on them, however, during said time, they have little idea about the stresses you are going through too. Its a big decision for a woman to decide its time. To know what your body is going to go through for 9 months. To consciously think about everything you eat and drink. Every ache and pain. Every time you wish you could take X pill for Y and know that you cant!! And thats before you start having to chart. Worry about your OV days. Worry that time isnt enough. Worry that youll miss the cycle or whether your cm is right or temps are good.

So im with you hun. But as hard as it is, try and smile and remember that men will always be just men. Insensitive to the subject and mostly unaware that they get the easy end of the deal through the whole affair!

/hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->