Oh the Swing...

MrsChamberlin

Mother of 3
Reaction score
I love the swing...
It, along with my boppy, and a few other choice items, have been total life savers.
Now that LO is awake a lot in the day all he wants is to be held, rocked, bounced, ect...
Today Dh went out and bought LO a swing and he loves it.

Least now I might be able to get a few things done, I know my older children are really wanting some attention.

Swings are a brilliant invention, were onto the jumperoo now as our lifesaver, Alex is happy to sit in it and bounce for ages.

Bun is in the swing right now!!! He is getting better with it - he has been in it for 45min already!!! Enough time for me to bake some christmas cookies and wash up! What a relief since he has been basically tied to my boob for the last 5 weeks! :haha:
xx

And a baby walker, emma follows me in it tho............and at some speed!!

Ah yes the swing! I remember it fondly. Unfortunately LO now wants to kick about too much to use it, but I think jumparoo for xmas will be his next thing! x

I agree the swing was fantastic Katie fell out with it about 3 weeks ago but we have a jumperoo for xmas too can't wait I am sooo excited lol

My Lo still goes in his swing even now!

Although he does try to escape even though he is strapped in! Doesn't get as much use now adays but it was a life saver when he was smaller!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->