OH thinks he can see a line?? is he right?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
my OH is sure he can see too line... i *think* im 13 dpo... but not 100% sure..

anyway i dont think i can see much of a line.. can you help me plz ladies..:hugs:

EDIT: has the line got colour in it??

Attachments

• Picture0301.jpg
    Picture0301.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 213
  • Picture0300.jpg
    Picture0300.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 220
I can defo see a line in your 2nd pic. Soooo exciting. Good luck hun xx

ladies to look at the test u can bearly see aline.. it looks like a evap line to look at it... but after i toook a pic i cud see it has a bit of a pink colour... is that def the pink of the test?? im told FRER dont have evap lines...

Looks like the start of a :bfp: to me hun. Even though it's a faint line, I can defo see it's pink. When you gonna test again? xx

im gonna try wait till next week.. so then i know for sure... that i left enough time.. why is it taking so long to show up on a test... or cud i just of gotten my dates wrong?

You could have got ya dates wrong, but also some ladies don't get their :bfp: until later than 13dpo, some not until couple of weeks until after AF due. Stay positive hun, it's looking good for you :hugs:

awwwww thanks hun.. it actually loooked neg when i first took it... but i took them pics right away.. then when i checked the pics later on i realised that there was actually a line... it was luck that i actually saw the line so im kinda in dis belieaf..

It looks like a line to me and I never see lines xx

Looking very promising - give it a day or two and retest!!!

fxd for you hun all I can say is in certain light I made my frer look positive with a shadow line but hopefully this is positive for you x

hey, i can see a line. did it come up in the right time? Re-test in a few days to make sure, but looking good to me. Woohoo!!! xx

i took that pic two mins after i took the test.. in the time.. i took it cuz i was sure it was neg.. then when i gave it to david he said he cud see a line so the pics i took i looked at them and photoshopped them.. so i dunno...

ill test again next week

there is def a line there, faint but there!!! Can see it better in 2nd pic...
congratulations :flower: x

from that line... does that mean im def preg... or cud it be a false positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->