Oh wow....

qwerry

mummy of a pink bump
Reaction score
I was just checking out my ticker and noticed that i only have 103 days left !
OH MY LORD. that's crazy 4 more days and i'll be in double digits and that's when the real count down begins. I also noticed that in 2 weeks i'll be moving into third tri !!!! Where is my pregnancy going ! 15 more weeks and i will have my little girl in my arms, god i feel weird even just writing that all my friends on here are all having their babies and it's crazy because i remember chatting with them when they had ages left and now look at them.

Totally pointless thread just expressing my disbelief that my pregnancy is going in way too fast for my liking and that i'm almost DOUBLE DIGITS !!!!

How are you ladies all doing?

LOL I have been thinking the same thing lately I will be moving to third tri by the end of next week! And because of my c-section I only have 77 days left until I meet my babies!!! Exciting isnt it :D

I can't believe how fast time is flying!! I have 12 days (I think!) until dbl digits & that will seem like a big milestone I think!! Christmas will bs here before we know it and then it'll be maternity leave, then labour time - eeeeeek!! X

LOL I have been thinking the same thing lately I will be moving to third tri by the end of next week! And because of my c-section I only have 77 days left until I meet my babies!!! Exciting isnt it :D

only 77 ! god it will fly in and you will be meeting your LO's sooner than you can imagine:happydance:and you are having twin, double the excitement.You are going to be one busy momma:tease:.

xx

only 77 ! god it will fly in and you will be meeting your LO's sooner than you can imagine:happydance:and you are having twin, double the excitement.You are going to be one busy momma:tease:.

xx

Ya its a little scary! I know Im a veterin mom but 2 at the same time is soooo scary!! I am going to be SUPER busy, luckily I have an amazing DH who is going to be a huge help :) YAY To us we are almost there :)

Aww I know, I always say its dragging but really when I think about it its gone so so quick and getting faster and faster by the day!

xx 17 days until double digits!

Nearly 29 weeks now Mandy, haven't heard from you in a while, hope everything is alright!

You're even closer now!

I know how you feel.. 3 days and I'm I'm third tri :wohoo:
Then I've only got 3 months left :shock: feel like I should be about 12 weeks along still :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->