Ohhh I really need your help :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by ktbabe, Jan 28, 2011.

1. ktbabe

ktbabe Member

I'm more of a lurker here, especially when ttc...im really hoping someone on these boards can help me.

A brief history - Since the birth of my ''baby'' just over 3 years ago, I have had 4 m/c. Testing done in December last year...still waiting for results. My most recent m/c was 31st October last year.

We were delighted to find out we were pregnant so soon after the last m/c! I should be 4w 2d according to FF. Didnt temp this cycle so not 100% sure of O date, although did have a very positive opk.

I had betas at what i *think* was 13 and 15dpo. The results were 59 and then 195.

Being a slight POAS addict, and also just because I thought they would give me reassurance, i have been doing pg tests daily..sometimes up to 3 a day.

Today they were almost negative. Even FMU. Digi said pregnant but i havent been able to shake the feeling all day im having yet another m/c...

So, 20 minutes ago i was bursting to pee used it to do another test......the line is VERY faint and no where near as dark as the control line, but in comparison MUCH darker then the others i have taken today.

Do I have any hope? I'm so scared. I cant have another m/c..here are the pics...top one being the first one i did this morning with FMU, bottom one was the one i did at 6pm today...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/ktbabe/2day.jpg

2. missangie

missangie Mama of TWO!

Sorry for your losses!

I have never had a BFP but those are positive tests and I am hoping that your mind will be put to ease soon and you will have a healthy pregnancy!

3. Sweedot

Sweedot Esmé and Teddy's mom

how many DPO are you today?

I wouldn't worry too much, your tests look fine to me, sometimes my fmu is really diluted compared to much later in the day!

Sometimes, there's TOO much HCG in your urine once you get far enough along to show a positive result...maybe that is the issue.

If you really are worried about possible misscarriage, definitely call your doctor, and try not to worry yourself too much, constantly peeing on sticks isn't going to help, you're worrying yourself sick!

Have faith that this will be ok, and unless you've had any cramping or bleeding, I really wouldn't worry!

put your feet up, grab a bar of chocolate and watch a funny movie!

4. tryn42mel

tryn42mel Well-Known Member

If these were all done in the same day I wouldn't worry about it. These tests are affected by the amount of water in your urine, and how long you've waited to test. Only be concerned with the ones you do first thing in the mornings. If they fade each day, then call your Dr and INSIST they see you. They work for you!

5. jojo1972

jojo1972 Mum of 4

It takes ages for the ic's to start getting dark with pregnancy hunni. I really wouldn't worry about it as your beta's more than doubled which is fantastic xxxx

6. ktbabe

ktbabe Member

Thanks girls!

I really should stop testing :( Its like I am addicted!

Oh, and I am 16dpo.

7. mommabill

mommabill Momma of 4

I'm really sorry for your losses...I can't even imagine. I mc'd once and it was the most hurtful thing i had to go through...congratulations on your pregnancy now~~ :)

8. jojo1972

jojo1972 Mum of 4

Those tests didn't start coming up dark for me til I was 6 weeks pregnant with my twins hunny. I know you're going to worry but please try to relax a little, your lines are brill for how far gone you are xxxx

9. jennie123

jennie123 Well-Known Member

They look fine to me hunni :) x

10. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

They all look great to me :) :hugs: x

11. baileykenz

baileykenz Well-Known Member

wow congrats
    gl x

12. ktbabe

ktbabe Member

Thanks girls. Unfortunately my beta today has come back at 30. It was 195 two days ago. So miscarriage number 5 for me :(

13. Sweedot

Sweedot Esmé and Teddy's mom

I,m so sorry for your loss, it must be heart breaking......:cry:

I hope you get a little bean that sticks next cycle :flower:

14. jojo1972

jojo1972 Mum of 4

I'm so sorry hunny :hug: xxxx