Ohhh noooo!! I think I made an ebay c**k updated I was well and truly scammed! lol

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
:dohh::dohh:

Bought in total 27 nappies and 54 inserts from a seller on ebay in two separate auctions and at the time their feedback was ok at something like 99.1 I think. Last night I went to have a look if they had any more good auctions going as I think for around £70 in total we got a good deal. Couldn't find them anywhere on the first 7 pages which struck me as odd cos nearly all last week they had at least 2/3 auctions going a night and the week before when I bought mine.

Well, when I've looked today, this is what I've found https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay...ch=negative&interval=30&_trkparms=negative_30

Look at all that negative feedback, just today!! :wacko: I know three are from one buyer but it seems a lot to me and now I'm worried as the money has obviously been paid by paypal and so we've potentially laid out £70 for a load of nappies we're not gonna get and I do need some more now.

What do you think? Have we taken it up the proverbial sh**ter as far as this ebayer is concerned?! :haha: :dohh:

Don't eBay have a protection thing for things like that happening?
I'd contact eBay if i were you and they'll tell you what to do.
Hope it turns outok for you!

Ohh, thats not looking good..............I wonde rif they are scamming and sending something so they can say "hey look it WAS sent STFU!"

Can you not cancel the transaction, as per the distance selling regulations? As I see it is a shop.

Yes, I think you need to go and cancel the transation. As for a refund straight away and not to send order - contact through ebay of course.

Ebay has buyer protection if you pay through Paypal. Just contact them if you don't received them and they will issue a refund after their investigation. I think you have to wait a certain period of time before you can file though.

You can reverse a transaction through PayPal if you are quick enough.... But the seller could leave you negative feedback esp if you haven't actually waited to get the items....

You can reverse a transaction through PayPal if you are quick enough.... But the seller could leave you negative feedback esp if you haven't actually waited to get the items....

Sellers can't leave buyers with negative/neutral feedback anymore so don't worry about that.

Also, if there are a spate of reports about a seller, eBay will have a pretty swift turnaround with any refund you might request because of non-delivery.

Hope this helps.

but they have 517 positive feedback this month - i think you will be fine! but if not you can get your money back - paypal are usually on the buyers side x

Sellers can't leave buyers with negative/neutral feedback anymore so don't worry about that.

Also, if there are a spate of reports about a seller, eBay will have a pretty swift turnaround with any refund you might request because of non-delivery.

Hope this helps.

Oopsy :dohh:

I thought you were only allowed 5 negatives before being restricted from selling.

LMAO!! My first set came today, the auction where I bought 7 nappies and 14 nappies. I received 1 insert!! Pretty ballsy of them huh! :dohh: £21 for one insert.
Hell of a way to get scammed huh.

Oh gosh, thats unbelievable. :nope:

DISPUTE IT RIGHT NOW!!!

We have done Lellow, hubby is gonna mark it as fraud with PayPal he said. Pretty cheeky eh. Absolutely staggered they had the balls lol

i'm not being funny but i would never buy anything from China. I ordered my wedding shoes from China and i never got them. they wouldnt answer my emails nothing. i think u will defo need to contact ebay cos this is bad xx

i'm not being funny but i would never buy anything from China. I ordered my wedding shoes from China and i never got them. they wouldnt answer my emails nothing. i think u will defo need to contact ebay cos this is bad xx

nope, I certainly won't be again lol. Yeah, there's a few of us in the same situation, going by the added feedback today. If their feedback hadn't been so good before I wouldn't have ordered but perhaps they just scam every now and again lol :dohh:

Dispute it now! That's awful.

Btw, for someone who posted it. The DSR doesn't apply to eBay.

I don't understand how somebody can be so bolshy as to dare to send one insert. I mean it's a real p**s take isn't it?! Am I just to naive? Is eBay really like this? Hubby said he's pretty certain we'll get refunded via PayPal but if you look at their feedback from like April, it was updated recently and the buyer still hadn't heard anything. I dint get how they've managed to keep their account :shrug:

Some people are just scammers, sadly. Not everyone is like that :hugs:

I dont normally suggest this but as this takes the absolute piss hun if they didnt send it recorded open a dispute as not recieved as proof of.postage isnt classed as enough proof and paypal will side with you and give your.money back this is your best option if it was recorded x

Go through the dispute process and you'll get your refund in the end, it can take a while for eBay to sort it but they will side with the buyer 99.99% of the time. Particularly with all that negative they now have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->