Ohhh noooo!! I think I made an ebay c**k updated I was well and truly scammed! lol

That's ridiculous. Really hope it gets sorted for you!
I've learned not to buy anything from china. It may be cheap but it's also really bad quality and takes ages to come, if it does at all. Just not worth it tbh.

I don't understand how somebody can be so bolshy as to dare to send one insert. I mean it's a real p**s take isn't it?! Am I just to naive? Is eBay really like this? Hubby said he's pretty certain we'll get refunded via PayPal but if you look at their feedback from like April, it was updated recently and the buyer still hadn't heard anything. I dint get how they've managed to keep their account :shrug:

That's awful! They've sent you one so that they can claim that you're the liar. "Oh I sent it, here's my proof of postage! She's PRETENDING she only got one to get them for free!" It's so nasty :( I hope you get it sorted!!!

Could they possibly get away with this then on that basis? What they've done is fraudulent surely but I'm sure paypal have to draw the line somewhere? Can they really refund us all at their own expense and the seller just get away with it? Or am I just being dumb? :dohh: I've opened one dispute for the first auction and I now have to open another for the second auction as yesterday I received one insert again. I feel a bit sick at the thought of them getting away with this considering how many people they've scammed by the looks of it :growlmad:Even more negatives up there today, looks like they really went to town on us all lol

I havent read the whole thread, so apologises if this has been covered.

You can still dispute- what you have recieved isn't as described in the auction. Lay it on as thick as you can with eBay and Paypal, but they tend to do side with buyers.

And in all honesty...it would have to be some pretty thick person not to put two and two together with all that negative feedback.

Ebay will refund you if they grant you one and it is then billed to the seller. Pretty stupid really- all those selling and listing fees, and then paying everyone back? What for?

It might take a while but you'll get it sorted through the opened cases :flow:

As everyone else has pointed out- ebay will always side with the buyer, so although it may take up to 90 days (worst case) you will get your money back. :hugs:

I bought cloth nappies from a seller in china, I am on an extreme budget and had no choice, I bought them in small batches, and waited for delivery before buying the next batch. No problems at all, all arrived, and lots came sooner than the details stated. Not every seller in china is bad, just like not every seller in the uk/us is good. The seller I got mine from is called afumusic, and they sell ladies shoes and cloth nappies lol weird combo I know, but they are good. Although after this farce I doubt you even want to carry on amassing your nappy stash via ebay. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->