OHs grandparents

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilyjade

mummy of two!
Reaction score
I always buy OHs grandparents but I have no idea what to get them this year. They are 72 and 69, still very active and lovely people. The have an allotment and love gardening at home, they also spend time at their caravan at the seaside.
In previous years iv done photo books, personalised gifts and then your token gifts what I suspect they get too many of.
Does anyone have any ideas? I don't mind single presents or a joint one :flower:

I made these a couple of years ago for older relative. The first is a coffee break hamper with mug, sandwich tray, coasters, teaspoon rest, magnetic shopping list, chocs, biscuits, sachets of tea, coffee and hot chocolate and books to suit the person, candy canes and a crack

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/warleighbubbles/DSC_0011.jpg

The second is a mans winter warmer hamper which had thermal socks, gloves and scarf, jar with humbugs, nuts, coffee, thermos flask, mug with jumper and miniature alcohol, whiskey gin and brandy for hot toddies and a gingerbread man

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/warleighbubbles/DSC_0010.jpg

They went down a storm. You could do similar with a gardening theme

Ooh I love your winter warmer one! I was thinking of a gardening one but I wouldn't know what to put in it x

I (and my side of the family) put together hampers for my Grandad.
- Jam/marmalade/sandwich filler/bread hamper
- Fruit + Veg hamper
- Tea/coffee/hot chocolate hamper
- Cheese hamper
- Health essentials (shampoo/shaving foam/cologne etc)

Year before we bought him fish and garden ornaments and a bird stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g