Ok i have been taking ANSWERS OPKs..AND i have no clue what this one means.

TattedDivaTTC

Reaction score
Took it this morning @ about 11:15 this morning...oddly enough my last day of my last period was April 30th...have not had one sense...( mine are usually kinda wacky ) but this is weird too they were some what regular for the past 4 months now this..i dont get it :/.. i dont know what to think or what to do a friend said take a pregnancy test but i dont think i am preg at the moment .. idk . no children just yet but trying... On the 4th it will be about 2 weeks give or take late ... here is a pic enclosed.. PLEASE HELP what does this mean .. and technically im on CD 37 :/ its weird .. i dont get it ..

Attachments

• IMG_20130602_121219.jpg
    IMG_20130602_121219.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 8
Assuming that they read just like other OPKs, it looks like it is really close to being positive but not quite there. Keep taking them and you should get your positive in the next couple days. And start BDing!!

Btw, love your MLP weight loss ticker =)

Yes they do ... and thanks :) i love my lil pony lol :) its my thing lol.... well alrighty ill just start bding.. its weird cause my period is off wack this month .. i dont get it lol .. :0

It looks negative to me hun , Here are some pics of my progression . The bottom 2 are my positives
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/SAM_0492_zps61b1cdbe.jpg

It could be that you're having a random long cycle and you're about to ovulate. I have cycles that range between 28-70 days :( Did you get a positive OPK since your last period or is this the first almost positive you've had?

XxX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"