• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok I'm going to vent...

justme00

Reaction score
I'm going to vent and you don't have to listen if you don't want to...

I'm underweight, short, have severe asthma and no one in my family is really that supportive of me trying to get pregnant. My mom got pregnant at 16, my brother's wife got pregnant at 16 and I can't even seem to get a positive pregnancy test after being off birth control pills for 2 yrs (I'm almost 28).

First the doctor told me to go ahead and get pregnant now before I get too old and my asthma worsens then he tells me I shouldn't get pregnant at all - he isnt a gyno. The gyno told me that if people with dwarfism can have kids then I should be able to as well. I'm in a confused state and now finally have said f*ck it and am going to try for what I want. I've joined this forum for support so please don't lecture me. I apologize for being in a harsh mood but I'm just frustrated. I'm not ruling out adoption but I think every woman should have a right to try and have her own baby too.

Hummmmm.....okay....

Why would anyone want to lecture you? :) ......just asking.,....:rofl:

Good luck for getting your BFP :)

We have no reason to lecture you :hugs:

If you want to try for a baby then that is entirely up to you and no one else, not even your doctor!

:hugs: We are all here for our reasons. This is a great place to find support. There are so many wonderfull people here that like to listen. :hugs: I really hope you get your BFP.

honey, if we all did everything our doctors said, our lives would be very different and alot of bad decisions would be made!

Wishing you luck

Other than you and your OH no one should be having much (if any) input on your decision of TTC

I don't think you need to worry about anyone lecturing you on this forum.
This is the most supportive community I have come across on the internet.
Good luck with everything!

Thank you guys! I have noticed this forum is awesome. No one else knows we are TTC at the moment so its nice to come here and be able to talk about it openly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->