ok ladies i really need your help.. update, turned out to be chemical

I see it! Was it FMU ? You going to get a ClearBlue Digi?

not it wasnt fmu.. it was at like 1 am last night i cudnt wait any longer to pee :haha: and i needed to know cuz i was spotting yesterday a tiny bit

I can see it easily and it's obviously pink....I normally struggle with these pictures so for me to see it is saying something. :)

there is no blood today either :happydance: sticky beany stick!!!

Ooooh baby hopes, you gotta do a fmu one in the morning! I definitely can see something though and it definitely looks pink :happydance:

I really wish you all the best for a very sticky pregnancy xx

Keeping everything crossed for you, But i can defo see a line and its defo PINK!!!! xxxx

ahhh wow honey that look like a positive to me!!! That would be great news coz we could be bump buddies, you were one of the first people I spoke to on here so I really hope this is your sticky bean xxxx :hug:

yeah!!!! congrats Babyhopes, I knew it :) the famous spotting right around the time you had it. Yes, definitely a BFP with a pink line, look forward to talking with you today
xx Britt

I can see it too!!! That looks like a positive! When my sister in law was 14 dpo she spotted a lot and thought it was AF on her way but I made her take a test and it didn't show a second line until after 10 minutes and it was very faint.. She cried thinking it was an evaporation line but I kept telling her it was a positive and well my niece is 6 years old now LOL... Good luck darling! So excited for you!!

ladies... im spotting again :cry: im so scared...

Keeping my fingers crossed the old witch stays away! My sister in law spotted for the first two months of her pregnancy and she did just fine, a little spotting can be normal.. Are you having any pain?

Babyhopes, chin up hon- it can be very normal to spot at this time. I have told this story before on BNB but its so recent I want to share, my good friend had spotting for over 9 days, every single day, started around your time and continued, very light though. she had a problem with a previous pregnancy so she was convinced it was a problem, turned out to be very normal early preg spotting. She actually spotted here and there up to 3 months and went to the doctor b/c of it. She is 7 months now, i just went to her baby shower and all is perfect, she is so excited. Her and her hubbie couldnt get excited about the pregnancy until over 3 months into it b/c of the bleeding.
everything will be ok

thanks so much ladies.. :hugs: it goes from light blood to to brown cm.. :wacko: no pain... or sore back like my mc last time... ill test again 2mor i think

thanks so much for your comments it really makes me feel better :hugs: dunno what id do without you ladies lol

thanks so much ladies.. :hugs: it goes from light blood to to brown cm.. :wacko: no pain... or sore back like my mc last time... ill test again 2mor i think

thanks so much for your comments it really makes me feel better :hugs: dunno what id do without you ladies lol[/QUOT

:hugs:

no pain or major cramping with it is good!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"