ok ladies i really need your help.. update, turned out to be chemical

Aw congrats! This is so so so much deserved!!! FX about the spotting. XXXXX

i can see it to with out making it bigger. yay im so happy for you!!! noooooooo dont jump up and down lol!!!!!!!!!!!! only if i could send you some baby sticky super glue!

Congrats sweetie, hope it's a big huge sticky fat positive for you this time xx

thanks so much ladies.. :hugs: it goes from light blood to to brown cm.. :wacko: no pain... or sore back like my mc last time... ill test again 2mor i think

thanks so much for your comments it really makes me feel better :hugs: dunno what id do without you ladies lol

maybe it's just implantation bleeding... i can definitely see the line... it's not faint.... that's wonderful.... not to worry much... take a rest, just lie down.... can't wait to see you in 1st tri again.... CONGRATS....

cant wait to see your next test hunny!!!! looks soo good! xxxxx

Congratulations Kate, as I say, there's definitely a line there! I hope this is it for you :happydance: :hugs:

i sud update this thread.. cuz my bean wasnt a sticky one :( thanks everyone for checking the test.. but turned out to be a chemical..

Babyhopes HUGS TO YOU!!!!!

It's just b/c you're meant to join me & Britt in celebrating BFPs in January. Seriously... we're in it together, and we'll be bump buddies with super-sticky beans.

Good riddance 2009. Here's to 2010! The year we all get preggers!

ooh hunny massive hugs!! i have been away and i missed this....im here of you need me xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->