Ok now, Who is just plain miserable?!?!?

jules22

Preggers :)
Reaction score
I'm so excited to see my baby and ready to hold him in my arms. I've had a real crappy pregnancy- contracting since 20 weeks plus a month and a half stay in the hospital. But the feelings I have now compare nothing to what I have felt! Here is my list of complaints:

Can't sleep
Can't roll over in bed
Too fat to get down and dirty
Can't bend over
I cant put my own socks and shoes on
I can't BREATHE- even though I have dropped!
Baby kicks me all hours of the night HARD
Contractions wake me up ALL THE TIME
Sick of wearing support stockings for major swelling
Tired/fatigued
I've got MAJOR stretch marks *sigh*
Gained major weight from being on bed rest since 23 weeks

What are some of ya'lls complaints? I hate to be such a whiner but good grief I am so done being pregnant right now!! I just want my baby! This whole pregnancy has suuuucked but I just keep thinking of LO

No energy ALL THE TIME....its slowly killing my spirit!!

Stretchmarks under my boobs...they're all deep purple :cry:

Disturbed sleep...for once id just love to sleep thru the night without pee'ing/ needing to turn over/ getting kicked/pins and needles...

Be able to walk- NOT waddle.

Feel sexy again, and confident with OH!!

...most of all i just wish i could stop the impatient feeling iv constantly got and the jealousy feeling i get when i see new mums with their babies!!!!

i'm not as far along as u guys but have just this week started to beciome very uncomfortable i have a foot or something wedged constantly under my right ribs and it is driving me nuts I just want to cry it's making my ribs hurt and my back hurt all the time!. Now i dont even look foward to going to bed because I find it even more frustrating to get into a comfy position!!!! Feels like my skin on my tummy can't stretch anymore either.Sick of these pins and needles too. And absolutely no energy I do the dishes and then think I am just going to drop onto the floor! 13 weeks to go and i'm already whinging scares me to think how I'm going to cope with 3 more months!!!!
x

Apart from a couple of crap nights sleep, i do enjoy being pregnant! I'm just ready to meet her NOW! :haha:

I feel at only 27 weeks I dont have the right to complain yet. But I already have oops :blush:

Only that I haven't had a good nights sleep
I have stretch marks but they are very faint and don't bother me

But overall my pregnancy has being great just want to meet my LO now :happydance:

I hear you!!!!

Uncomfortable constantly, aches and pains everywhere, especially my pelvis. Disturbed sleep, complete lack of energy/motivation. I swear my legs are twice their normal size. I am crying all the time for the last couple of days, anytings sets me off. I am not even looking forward to christmas yet as I have so much to do before it gets here that I just feel pressure about how im going to do it.

Oh woe is me.

x

heya I'm no where near as far along as you gals but due to congential rib problems ive been having severe rib pain since about 25 weeks. How im gonna cope with the next 12 weeks i dont know!!!

I'm self employed too- The doc offering to sign me off from then to the baby being born but thats no use what so ever for me!

It will all be worth it in the end though and next time i'm going to make sure i have diability insurance so i can be signed off!!

- not being able to reach to shave my legs properly

- not being able to paint my toenails

-forgetting that i cant always just walk sideways through "that gap" when out and about anymore

- needing assistance from OH to get out of bath

- people constantly predicting when LO will arrive/sex

- everyone insisting that "they must be the first to hear anything"

its all getting so bloody tedious now!!!! i'm in no hurry for LO to arrive.... just wish every1 else would keep their noses out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->