Ok, so I'm an idiot...

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
...and my pill-taking SUCKED this weekend!

On Saturday (last pill of 2nd week) I took it 12 hours late then I totally FORGOT yesterday (1st pill of 3rd week):dohh: I had only a tiny spot of blood this morning...probably from my being an idiot...or because it's a new brand this month. Who knows? Then (of course!) we had sex this morning before I realized it. Duuurrrrrrr......

*sigh* Ok, I just needed to tell everyone how forgetful I am. I've never had such an issue before! I was too busy thinking about moving and Easter and (of crap, I just realized I can't work this Sunday--Easter! My family would KILL me!....wow....it's the Sunday after that......see what I mean? I'm a total space cadet recently!:rofl:)

Anyone else ever have this issue?

What you like :rofl:

I do have my days hun where i feel like i forget the most obvious things! Just put it down to being up so early! lol x

oopsie! I used to have a reminder on my phone each day so that I wouldn't forget as I would have been terrible otherwise!!

I have to use a phone reminder too, and I keep a pack at home by the bed and one in my bag *just in case*.

good idea with the phone--thanks ladies!

Yeah, so then I followed it up by sleeping straight through chorus (oops) and forgetting my lab book for A+P. Oh my GOD today! Jeeeeezzzzz.....

I had a friend that had a pretty good technique: the first thing she always did in the morning is brush her hair as it was curly and looked a mess as soon as she was out of bed. So she wouldn't forget her pills she used to leave them jammed in between the hairbrush brush... I guess that could be transfered to putting it near your tea-bags or kettle if you have a cuppa first thing, next to the toothbrush if you head to the bathroom or on the toilet seat or nearby if that's your first place. I used to keep it by the bed with a glass of water and have it as soon as my alarm clock went off... Good luck!!

I do something similar--I have mine in a a bag next to my lotion and if I don't lotion, I am miserable with dry skin. I usually remember, this was soooo unlike me.

Then I guess the alarm on the phone will be better. It'll ring always at the same time and you just have to ignore it if you've already taken it...

I'm an idiot with you!! Also on a new brand, but not on the same week so I'm not too worried about me. But this weekend I was terrible about remembering, too. Once at like 1:30 pm and the next at 1:30AM! lol

:lol: i forgot mine ALL the time...hmmmm...guess Tabitha wasnt THAT much of a shock really :rofl:
The day before we found out i was pregnant we were talking about how awful i was at taking the pill and i was saying 'well its worked fine for 5 years now' :lol: Tee hee!!

Im exactly the same

I always forgot my pill thats why i got implanon xx

i quite often take my pill late but i suspect it's because my body secretly doesn't want to take it :p lol

I'm useless at remembering to take my pill! I find I get reminded by the most random little thing when I forget though! Sort of half mentioned it to doctor and he seemed to be strongly pushing implanon so I then had to explain that I want to start trying for a baby as soon as possible after I get married! He then just said to make sure I'm on time regularly for the 1st week of a new pack and the final week as these are higher risk. Don't know if it's true for every pill- I'm on Microgynon 30.

Beca:wave:

I'm on Microgestin Fe 1.5/30. I remember with the most rediculous things too! I was washing my hair and I'm like, "oh! Pill time!" my OH looked at me like I was crazy. hahaha

Now I'm starting to get paranoid. *sigh* I wish I were one of those people who had no idea about anything fertility-related so I could float through the next week....but I guess the whole "I'm going to be a midwife" thing kinda blew it :lol:

..and I think I might have forgotten this morning's.....*headdesk* What the hell is the matter with me? I can't remember if I took it or not!:hissy: OH is going to KILL me T^T

Don't worry too terribly much! Everything will work out okay. *hugs*

It's jsut that right now isn't the best (WTT, you know?) I mean, you all know i'd be happy or whatever....it's jsut a rough time money-wise right now. :(

but that would explain a few things...

When I was on the pill I used to do the alarm thing, but I noticed if I went out and didn't have my alarm on I'd have gotten used to it, and nearly forget.

I had a friend that had a pretty good technique: the first thing she always did in the morning is brush her hair as it was curly and looked a mess as soon as she was out of bed. So she wouldn't forget her pills she used to leave them jammed in between the hairbrush brush... I guess that could be transfered to putting it near your tea-bags or kettle if you have a cuppa first thing, next to the toothbrush if you head to the bathroom or on the toilet seat or nearby if that's your first place. I used to keep it by the bed with a glass of water and have it as soon as my alarm clock went off... Good luck!!

That's what i did. I took them at night so i put them on my pillow every morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->