Ok, so I'm an idiot...

I'd put them in my shoes but the stupid dogs would eat them...we're currently sleeping on a fold-out so the pillow's out....I would put them next to my glasses, but I forget THOSE too!:rofl:

nausea today...but I'm crampy! That's good....right? RIGHT?? *dies* AF's due tuesday. ugggghhh....I hate that I decided to pull this durring the 1st month on a new pill! I don't know what's what!:hissy:

...oh, and I *did* forget yesterday's. Took it 12 hours late (when I got home).

ha! well I would say if you are waiting to try, you might wanna use a condom as well, as the BCP is obviously not gonna be reliable for you - however, if you wanna get "accidentally" pregnant carry on! haha! Although you're probably better coming off the pill so you can get your body in order before you get pregnant really.

Both my sisters' have got pregnant because they were so useless with their pills - they've had 3 kids each and they were all supposedly "accidents"

Lmao at you ladies. I used to take mine in the morning but was crap at it so in the bathroom we have a cabinatthingy directly oppisit the loo at eye level (if your sat on it)
So thats where id leave my pills so when i went for a wee when i first woke up id see them.

I''d never have an "accident"! That's so manipulating!! I couldn't ever do that to OH...

lozzy--what a strange place for a cabinet...

cramps. ow. Tomorrow is supposed to be the day. I think it'll be alright. ow.

lozzy--what a strange place for a cabinet...

We have no storage in our bathroom yet its a large bathroom so its where i keep my make up, deoderant and other smellys and its right under the mirrow.

This one place OH and i were looking at had a closet in the bathroom that was LITERALLY a foot (maybe) wide. What the hell?? Bathrooms have strange storage space...

Wev got a airing cupboard with the boiler in but no space to put anything in.

We live in a victorian house and our bathroom would have been a bedroom when it was first built.

ooooooh! I would LOVE a Victorian!

I'l love ANYTHING at this point though hhaha

I only took the pill less than a year and about 8 years ago. However, I used to put an alarm on my mobile that would go off every day at the same time. I am very forgetful for things like that so if I don't get a bit of help I am doomed.

I did that - now I have a three month old :lol:

lozzy---nvm then. I'm an arachnophobe (literally)!

Spotting. I guess this is "The End" for this scare. (happy/sad? not sure.)

I never actually got a "period"...only dark brown spotting...like steak sauce o_O (not enough to cause a mess...only enough to get on the toilet paper.) It lasted about 4 days. The last day wasn't really like....any. Getting sick. Maybe it's all a coincidence. Testing tomorrow morning....

btw, Happy Easter.

I never actually got a "period"...only dark brown spotting...like steak sauce o_O (not enough to cause a mess...only enough to get on the toilet paper.) It lasted about 4 days. The last day wasn't really like....any. Getting sick. Maybe it's all a coincidence. Testing tomorrow morning....

btw, Happy Easter.

Ooooooh! ha! Make sure you let us know tomorrow!!

Happy Easter hun! x

Good luck, from those symptoms I think it could be either way, some women have 10 times more symptoms and are not pregnant, other have a couple of symptoms and are, hope all goes the way you want xxxxxx

BFN. If nothing happens after a few days, I'll retest. If not...WTF is going on with me???

Sorry to hear that hon :( How are you feeling?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->