Ok, so we are thinking of naming her...

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
London Elizabeth.

Thoughts ladies?

hmm, maybe it's because I'm British but I'm just not too sure about London. I wouldn't like to be mean about names, I would hate it if people said mean things about the names I'm thinking of so I'm sorry! Maybe it'll go down better in the US though?

Elizabeth is good!

hmm, maybe it's because I'm British but I'm just not too sure about London. I wouldn't like to be mean about names, I would hate it if people said mean things about the names I'm thinking of so I'm sorry! Maybe it'll go down better in the US though?

Elizabeth is good!

Yeah, we are in the US, so we like it as it is different. It is not definite yet, we are trying it out for a few weeks to see if we still like it. :hug:

Well honestly I'm in US too and I'm not sure about it...

I mean,I like the fact that it's different and I love baby's being named after cities and towns...
Brooklyn,Pheonix,Aspen...but I'm not sure about London.

I love Elizabeth of course.
I'd say keep your options open and if you guys still like it in a few weeks go for it!

Yeah i agree it could be because i am british too that i don't like the london part but at the end of the day hun it's what you want too call your LO no one else so you give it the name that makes you happy hun! xxxxx

:hug:

I LOVE IT!! I think its very orginal..XXX

Well honestly I'm in US too and I'm not sure about it...

I mean,I like the fact that it's different and I love baby's being named after cities and towns...
Brooklyn,Pheonix,Aspen...but I'm not sure about London.

I love Elizabeth of course.
I'd say keep your options open and if you guys still like it in a few weeks go for it!

Thanks Amy, we are keeping our options open, so who knows what name we will end up with. I just would like to have it decided on so we can call her something! :rofl:

I'm all for original though. Maybe it's because I don't like the city more than anything! I guess I don't think the place is worthy of naming a new life! (What can I say? I'm a northerner!) You should definitely just try it out and see how you feel. The baby might come out looking like some other name entirely too so you can never be quite sure!

Thanks Amy, we are keeping our options open, so who knows what name we will end up with. I just would like to have it decided on so we can call her something! :rofl:

:rofl: I know what you mean...It was frustrating calling her ''she'' all the time.
Like she's some crazy neighbor.

Is London a special place for you? I think it probably sounds really cool if you're not from the UK!! I like unusual names though so I'm liking the direction you are going in - original but not too freaky.

x

I like it....but then I also like Ireland for a girl too!!

Is London a special place for you? I think it probably sounds really cool if you're not from the UK!! I like unusual names though so I'm liking the direction you are going in - original but not too freaky.

x

Yeah, both my OH and I have always wanted to relocate to London. Don't know if we ever will... And I completely understand why you wouldn't want to use the name if you are from the UK!! :) We like unusual names too, but not too freaky as you said. We'll see how it settles over the next few weeks. Maybe I'll find a name I love even more! :hugs:

Hmmmm.. i love the Elizabeth bit, but also not so sure about the London bit. But if you like it thats all that really matters, it is quite sweet though!! :) I'm keeping a few names until he or she is born. Though i am kinda hating calling my bean 'it' Good Luck chosing!!

I actually like this name. I like place-names. Like....London, Ireland, Asia...etc etc. I'm not using them, I'm sticking to last names as first names haha.

I like it, it is a name that has grown on me because Emily watches a programme on Disney Channel called the Suite life of Zack and Cody, and a character on there is called London Tipton ( suppose it is a play on Paris Hilton as Daddy owns an hotel)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->