Ok, so we are thinking of naming her...

If you're possibly going to move to London then I would think hard about giving that name to your child. Also, how will the name sound in 10-20 years? Is it a fashionable name, or one that will sound great in years to come?

Thanks ladies, it is still on the table, but we are going to keep on looking :) :hugs:

I like it, it is a name that has grown on me because Emily watches a programme on Disney Channel called the Suite life of Zack and Cody, and a character on there is called London Tipton ( suppose it is a play on Paris Hilton as Daddy owns an hotel)

:rofl: I watch this. Its the only thing that is ever on TV on Saturdays haha

Originally Posted by Jo https://www.babyandbump.com/images/bnb-v370/buttons/viewpost.gif
I like it, it is a name that has grown on me because Emily watches a programme on Disney Channel called the Suite life of Zack and Cody, and a character on there is called London Tipton ( suppose it is a play on Paris Hilton as Daddy owns an hotel)
Rae05 said:
I watch this. Its the only thing that is ever on TV on Saturdays haha

You mean you don't watch Hannah Montana as well???

Sorry Maybebay for taking it OT :)

i love it babe!!! :D Stick with it, dont let people persuade you otherwise
xxxx

I kinda like it - it's a little on the unusual side but normal sounding if that makes snese.

i think i would love it if i didnt live here, hear it way too often! if you like it then go for it

I think that if you don't live in London or England , it's great! Allthough to me it is a masculine name and would suit a boy better - might just be the what I think of when I think of London though!!

its a very english name, love it!

It's great - When I moved to Ipswich from London at the age of 14, my nickanme was London!

I have a friend who has a daughter she named London and she is the cutest little girl I've ever seen. So I think it is a great name.:)

Thanks gals! We are trying it out for a while (hence my siggie), and see if it still sits well with us in a few weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->