ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

I'm not so sure. My husband and I still have to sit at the kids table at family functions. Therefore I hate family functions.

That's crazy! I hope they understand you are not kids anymore........especially when you are making one inside of you :)

I don't blame you one bit. When I had my pre-op for my LEEP in October and the doctor advised me I had to wait at least 1 clear pap to get pregnant I cried in his office. I was so ready then but glad that it's happening now as the timing worked out better.

Thanks! What's LEEP? Or let me google it.

I don't blame you one bit. When I had my pre-op for my LEEP in October and the doctor advised me I had to wait at least 1 clear pap to get pregnant I cried in his office. I was so ready then but glad that it's happening now as the timing worked out better.

Thanks! What's LEEP? Or let me google it.

Oh! just read it. so did you have an abnormal pap result? I am guessing it's all good now. Sorry you had to go through that, I hope it doesn't ever repeat.

Sarah: I hear you my friend :hugs:

I think women on this thread have all had their own struggles getting pregnant and dealing with their pregnancies so I do think they have fought/stil fighting their own battles and we got to fight our own. However, it also comes easy for a lot of other women irrespective of their age. My friend here is 39 and is naturally pregnant with her second child, had an easy natural first pregnancy at 36.

I know it is ridiculous but guess what I was googling this morning :) 'BFP after BFN at 11dpo' I laugh at myself for doing so :haha: but DH is in Texas, returns tomorrow night so I have all the time in the world to do all kinds of Internet searches and drive myself crazy.:dohh:

haha we are in the same position....hubby is at his parents all day helping them with chores and I dont have much to do, so of course Im googling. I was just googling about my 4 follicles and found a bunch of women with triplets after clomid :dohh: but theres way more that it doesnt work for.

I think I have googled everything in the past including what you are googling! In my reply that I clicked out of I had put the link to the countdown to pregnancy test stats, it said 25% of pregnant women had a negative at 11dpo. so the odds are against you but its still possible, someone has to be in that 25%! its just crazy how low the percentage is per month to actually get pregnant, and someone in another folder was saying IUI actually has no more % of success than just trying naturally. All I can keep thinking is that each month that goes by really is a step closer.

I think theres generally 2 sets of women....some women who it just takes time and sometimes need a little help, and then those women with problems that tend to need to go the full way to ivf and nothing before works for them (and the internet is full of these people as these are the people who need support). Im so hoping Im in the first catagory, but its easy to get worried when reading all the doom and gloom. Im sure you are as you did get pregnant before, even though it wasnt meant to be that time.:hugs:

I'm not so sure. My husband and I still have to sit at the kids table at family functions. Therefore I hate family functions.

That's crazy! I hope they understand you are not kids anymore........especially when you are making one inside of you :)

sheryl I think you need to be clear to whoever is organizing: you will need a bed to sleep on or you are not going.

Sarah, by any chance, were you able to ask your gynec about aspirin and do you now know your day 3 hormone test results? Thanks!

I am still taking baby aspirin. Will continue until 1) I get my BFP, or 2) I see that my cycle has shortened and periods are too heavy.

Yesterday, I was cleaning my tongue with toothbrush and it started to bleed. Obviously, I googled and in addition to scary things such as tongue cancer :nope: it was mentioned that blood thinners can make it bleed too. If the latter is true then baby aspirin is affecting me in bigger (and scarier) way than I had expected. I hope it was just a random incident.

The sleeping arrangements seem to be taken care of now.

Yes, I had an abnormal pap in October. I had LEEP 2 weeks later and have had 2 clear paps since then. The doctor said I don't have another until after the baby now.

Sarah, by any chance, were you able to ask your gynec about aspirin and do you now know your day 3 hormone test results? Thanks!

sorry no I forgot! its all such a rush, there was about 6 of us waiting there for ultrasounds and it was all so quick. I was in shock about the 4 follicles so forgot to ask about the day 3. I also forgot to ask about my lining but they checked it and didnt say anything so hopefully it was good.

its only the nurse I see, dont see the FS again till later and Im not sure if the nurses would be of help with the aspirin question. For example the one nurse said to use the ov tests with FMU as its the strongest, but I dont think thats true for the LH surge? didnt you say mid urine is best? I just tested with 2nd urine and its negative, will also test tonight.

Sarah, no problem, I understand how rushed these things are at the clinics and our mind overwhelmed with one thought and we tend to forget other things. I used to make a list of Q to ask my gynec and sometimes out of hesitation wouldn't ask them all. You are right nurse wouldn't know about aspirin.

i have had the worst contractions last night but they were on my upper abdomen ! im so confused. right under my ribs.

hope you all are doing ok,.

Sarah, you asked if I'm tempted to find out the gender, but nope, I'm not tempted in the slightest!!! I think that I WILL want to know when it comes to #2, cos by then we'll have a preference one way or the other, and already have a lot of gender-related things, so I think that when it comes time for #2 (we want 2 kids) then I'll find out, but I'm not tempted in the slightest to find out for this one! Any time it's occurred to me that I might want to know, I remember the number of people I've heard of recently that 'found out' the gender in a scan, only to give birth to the opposite one... And I also think of a friend online who found out hers was a boy, and announced his name and everything, and was was almost an anti-climax when Nicolas was born as she'd been talking about Nicolas for the past 5 months it was almost 'oh right, he's actually here now' almost?? Maybe it's just me! It was exciting when she announced the gender and name and everything, but by the time it came to the birth it wasn't so much excitement??? I dunno, but anyway I'm really looking forward to meeting bub (we have a chosen name for either gender already, so that's no problem) and being able to announce to the world who it is... lol!!!

OK Sarah it is not me this cycle so all my hopes are on you now....hope you get your BFP in June :flower:

12 dpo today BFN and big temp drop too. Looks like AF may arrive early this time.

Preethi: good wishes to you! Hope somebody can explain those contractions to you. Stay relaxed :hugs:

Dew do you still think that just because you got a BFN at 12dpo and your temps dropped you chances are gone?i think you still have a chance until AF actually arrives dont you think? xx:hugs:

No Preethi, yesterday after BFN I still had hope but not now...not at all. Thanks....

The temp drop is the real issue. It signals AF is on it's way typically.

booooooooooooo :growlmad: sorry to hear that dew :hugs:
well you will be keeping me from going insane this 2WW and then before you know it you will be trying again (and I will probably be back at CD1 :cry:). hope you are ok :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

so I didnt get an LH surge today, so will be going tomorrow 8am for my scan and perhaps trigger shot. Im quite happy as I want to see where the 4 follicles are at, perhaps only 1 continued to grow, or all of them! I think the trigger shot is hcg, so I wonder how soon after the effects wear off..I dont want to get a positive pregnancy test at 10dpo only to find out its the trigger shot still in my system...can you imagine, finally seeing 2 lines after all this time and it was from the shot (saw someone on here talking about that so thats why I bring it up). If I still have 4 follicles tomorrow I will probably be a poas addict this month, for fun. then if I dont get pregnant it wont be nearly as exciting the 2nd round.

So we didnt end up BDing last night, I had a feeling that the surge wouldnt be today as the past few months its been CD14 and 16, so we did this morning instead so still keeping to the every other night and glad to get in a morning session. when I go tomorrow they will probably tell us to BD tomorrow and the next day.

also my temps dropped today, I temped 45 mins earlier than usual so it might be off a bit, but it was a big drop so Im in the ovulation period.

wish me luck please!

have a nice lunch today with father in law and hubbies family, had a little cry earlier for my dad but its getting easier each year.

[-o<[-o<[-o< please please please can dew and I conceive over the next few months so our hubbies can be dads next fathers day
[-o<[-o<[-o<

hope everyone else is doing good, preethi are you going to check on the pain you've been having? hope its just growing pains :kiss:

dew, just looked at your chart....that drop is not much, I thought you meant to below coverline kind of drop. if you look at sheryls bfp month she had a negative I think at 12dpo and some slightly lower temps. not that I want to get your hopes up, if I were you I would assume Im out, but I am not convinced you are out yet and still have some hope for you :hugs:

Dew, I'd not call that much of a drop either, though it doesn't look great either. I wouldn't expect AF early, I'd expect either your temp will rise again (for a BFP?) cos a wee drop like that is nothing (or implantation), or it'll drop MORE tomorrow and the next day and THEN you'll get AF at her usual time... :hugs: I'd certainly not be ruling it all out for sure on one wee temp drop anyway, wait and see if it drops more tomorrow and then prepare for AF. Or hope for a rise! hehehe.

Sarah, good luck with your scan and shot tomorrow! It'll be interesting to see what all those follicles have done!! If they've all matured or if only one or two have... It's exciting!! I do hope it won't be long for you now! FX!

I just bought a baby capsule (car seat for infants) this morning! Another of the 'big' purchases out of the way!!! Wooot! We weren't actually going to buy one, as there's place that hire them reasonably, but after researching about them a fair bit, the brand I got lasts for 10 years (it was manufactured in April this year too) before it's void, and it's only $10 more to buy it than the total cost of hiring one locally... I would hire if we were only ever having one baby, but as we intend to have another child well before 10 years is up, then we'll only be saving when it comes to #2!!! It can go into storage once this bub has finished with it, and in another few years time it'll be used again. After then we can sell it on for cheap and get a little money back... :D

2 weeks until my baby shower, and I want to wait and see what we get as gifts from there before moving on to buying more clothes and nappies and stuff, just in case we get given heaps of one thing by everyone!!! lol. One thing I'm determined to do though is have a 'moby wrap' but make my own one (soooo easy!) so I can have bub close by all the time but be hands free to do stuff... But I'm gonna wait just in case someone else buys or makes me one for the baby shower! lol.

And yup, most definitely being kicked one heck of a lot more than I ever was before! Preethi, you WILL feel movement at some point hun, I don't try to talk about it too much cos I *know* how much it sucked hearing it from others when I hadn't felt anything! But it won't be too long... Another week or so at most I'm sure! And you will love it, it really is amazing... Have patience though, it'll all come in good time. And in the mean time, remembering what it felt like to wait for those first movements is reminding me to enjoy each and every little (or big) kick to the guts that I'm getting! lmao. All this will be over in another few months time, it'll be a new journey by then, but I'm determined to enjoy this part of it in the mean time too...

I was laying on my side in bed earlier this morning, spooning hubby sorta, and was getting rather furious, but slightly ticklish, kicks in the side from bub; it was obviously feeling squashed and making itself known! When I eventually relented and rolled onto my back, bub was RIGHT up against my skin, my tummy was rock hard on one side where it was laying! I made hubby feel it cos it felt so weird feeling the lumps and bumps of limbs *right there* just under my skin... Normally if I'm on my back the bub is sitting right in the back so it's all squishy if you press my tummy, not rock solid!!! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->