ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

hi everyone! awwww preethi you loo beautiful in your avatar! and yay ndh thats great!! and NY great to hear from you :flower:

yesterday evening I felt crampy and so took an ovulation test and it was positive! so we BD'd last night and this morning, the nurse had said to do today and tomorrow not yesterday but I didnt want to miss my ovulation. She said people ovulate 24-36 hours after the trigger but when I get my positive ovulation test I usually ovulate within 12 hours. my temp went up today to its usual day after ovulation temp so Im thinking its happened! so time to calm my mind and body and hope nature will do its thang.

so I am taking a week off from this site and googling, its embarrissing how much time I spend googling and reading on here and so I need a break. I will pop on to read over the next few days just incase Dew you get a wonderful surprise. otherwise you will be in your period stage so nothing going on and when Im back in a week we will both be in a more exciting stage.

have a lovely week and ndh we will have a 2nd tri booby party for you when I return :happydance:

dew I just checked and your temp went up, are you still testing? still have hope for you!!! :hugs:

dew I just checked and your temp went up, are you still testing? still have hope for you!!! :hugs:

Pure BFN on dollar store test this AM with FMU :( AF due tomorrow. Sent a request yesterday for my gynec to write me an order for HSG exam next cycle, haven't heard back from clinic yet. I only have 27th June (CD6) as an option(28th and 29th DH not in town and I would like him to be there with me in case tubes are blocked and pain is unbearable and 30th we leave for our trip to Smoky Mountains). Don't know really what to do....

Pure BFN on dollar store test this AM with FMU :( AF due tomorrow. Sent a request yesterday for my gynec to write me an order for HSG exam next cycle, haven't heard back from clinic yet. I only have 27th June (CD6) as an option(28th and 29th DH not in town and I would like him to be there with me in case tubes are blocked and pain is unbearable and 30th we leave for our trip to Smoky Mountains). Don't know really what to do....

awww sorry to hear that, I saw your temp had gone up and that you were online and waited around incase you had great news :growlmad: :cry: an hsg is a great plan....I hope they can get you in. its so annoying dealing with clinics and appointments. does your gynec actually perform the hsg or would it be at another clinic?

Good luck with your tww sarah! :dust:

Dew, so sorry about the bfn :hugs:

Sorry for the bfn dew. Hope they get back to you today so you get your time you need.

awww sorry to hear that, I saw your temp had gone up and that you were online and waited around incase you had great news :growlmad: :cry: an hsg is a great plan....I hope they can get you in. its so annoying dealing with clinics and appointments. does your gynec actually perform the hsg or would it be at another clinic?

It'll be another clinic, I have never gone before, performed by a complete stranger so would like to have DH with me.
I feel so down today....missing my mumma. Don't even want to call her and cry on phone.

So your AF is due today if your cycle is the same days as last month. But your temps do still look great. :hugs:

Sheryl, last cycle was a day shorter, may be I ovulated earlier, not sure since I didn't test on CB digital for ovulation.

I have had one cycle previously where temp remained way high and AF showed up 2 days late. A negative on 14dpo is a reality check for me. Strangely though I haven't spotted yet for this cycle, I usually do 2-4 days before AF. I have ulcer in my mouth, throat hurts on and off especially last night right side (tonsil?) was hurting a lot and that lead to right earache too. Breast hurt slightly (left more than right).

While writing this message I received a call from clinic, orders were placed this morning so I scheduled HSG exam on 28th of June (that is if I get my periods tomorrow as according to new guidelines HSG cannot be performed before CD7). So if I am not getting my BFP, AF please arrive on time.

so sorry about your bfn dew,. :hugs: it will happen soon , im sure, xx

sarah, thanks that pic was my 8 week one. we will miss you during your absence but totally understand your need for it. xxxxxxxxx fx'd for you

Hopefully she will arrive on time.

My sonogram is FINALLY scheduled for 2 weeks from today July 5th at 1 pm (central).

NY: I know you are having internet connection issues at home but if you get chance to come online in next 2-3 days, please tell me more about HSG exam. I have been prescribed 100mg of doxycycline that I'll need to take 12 hours and 2 hours before. How many Advils will I need? the information sheet says 3-4 (600-800mg) about 1 hour before the test...seems a lot to me but don't want to be in pain either. And I can still TTC/BD that cycle, right? Thanks!

so sorry about your bfn dew,. :hugs: it will happen soon , im sure, xx

sarah, thanks that pic was my 8 week one. we will miss you during your absence but totally understand your need for it. xxxxxxxxx fx'd for you

I thought you just changed your picture and the black dress is recent?

that horrible pain right under my right breast was killing me and it was near my ribs, i went to the doc and she had a look at my liver. i am going in for bloods for a liver function test tomorrow morning because the pain is bad. i am worried as i am so young and do not want anything to be wrong with my liver !!

i read somewhere about a woman who had liver issues during pregnancy and had to give birth at 7 months.

i have read that most liver issues appear during pregnancy its called Liver cholasma something.

will find out tomorrow.

that horrible pain right under my right breast was killing me and it was near my ribs, i went to the doc and she had a look at my liver. i am going in for bloods for a liver function test tomorrow morning because the pain is bad. i am worried as i am so young and do not want anything to be wrong with my liver !!

i read somewhere about a woman who had liver issues during pregnancy and had to give birth at 7 months.

i have read that most liver issues appear during pregnancy its called Liver cholasma something.

will find out tomorrow.

Preethi: you look pretty in avatar pic...I liked the previous one too where you were with DH.

Sheryl: Great, finally you got a scan date. Congrats!

sorry double post.sheryl i did just change my picture but the picture is from me being 8 weeks pregnant. it is not a recent one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->