ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Today is my last day of first tri! (by my reckoning. It was a couple of days ago by Flying's way, and still another day by the forum's count. For ease, I'm going by my ticker that says how many months left - with 6 months to go I'll count myself in 2nd tri and with 3 months to go I'll count myself in 3rd.)

Preethi, glad you don't have an infection. I hope you can feel the movements obviously very soon.

sorry wrong post... in that case NDH, welcome to second tri !!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! :holly: :holly: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

Hey :hi: to all!! Hope you all are doing well.

Congratulations NDH! I would say celebrate whenever you feel lucky and blessed :) :hugs:

Preethi: Glad you don't have UTI :thumbup: I sincerely hope you get to feel baby kicks very soon...I know you are yearning for one :hugs:

Sarah: Your chart is looking good. Are you testing your HCG levels on ICs? It's very encouraging to know that over 35 section is getting BFPs quite frequently. I am keeping my FXed for you. :flower:

My HSG is on Thursday morning June 30th...will try my best to write an update before I leave for my vacation.

Dew- are you leaving on thursday from the doctor to go on vacation? Thats so exciting! And to do fireworks on your vacation...what a great idea!

Preethi- I would not go in public for a month! Lol. I'd become a huge hermit. July 2nd is my 3D scan too! im excited.

NDH welcome to second tri, congrats!

Yes NY! Glad that DH will be there with me during the exam, I can be more relaxed now. Planning on taking 2-3 advils to avoid pain as we have to travel the same day. I'll carry some pillows so I can lay flat on back seat but that's only if I am in pain or bleeding more.

ooh dew, enjoy your vacation, i am so jealous and wish we could go away as well !!1 xxx FX'D for your HSG and im sure everything will be alright !!! xxxxxx

ny, excited for you... and im dying to see baby too. xxxx ive started talking to my bump in hopes that i will feel something soon. lol this is how psychotic i can get !!!

Dew- honestly it depends on the doctor if you bleed. I see PLENTY of them that dont bleed at all but maybe a teensy bit. Our doctor was a little frustrated because we got a new needle because the old needles manufacturer DC'd the old one...anyways, that would cause them to bleed more because he had to puncture more or something to numb up the cervix. He liked them not to bleed at all so...so possibly you wont at all. But you will have some brown/orange stuff from the betadine.

Alright- im off to the beach today for my first time with this added weight....I will be practicing to get over the struggle i've been having with my self esteem and pregnancy! Here i go!

Preethi- I talked to my baby the whole first trimester to urge it along throughout all my bleeding...its not insane:) I figured they say flowers and plants grow better when talked to, so it must work for a growing baby!

My doctor appointment for my monthly checkup is tomorrow. I don't think I have any reason to be nervous. Just need my doctor to sign off permission for the sonogram next week.

Good luck Sheryl!

NY, enjoy time at beach.

Whew. I weighted myself for the first time in about 2 weeks I have have gained 5 lbs which puts me at only -6 overall now. :)

Yaaayyyyyyyy NDH! Welcome to second tri hun!!! How are you feeling now anyway?? Have you had much MS?

Preethi, you're not at all silly for talking to your bump! I've been talking to mine for ages now!!! lol. And you should see us when we're trying to get it to kick for hubby! lmao! I swore (lovingly...) at the lil brat the other day [before he'd felt his first kicks] when hubby had been feeling me for aaaaaagggggeeeeeeeessssss, only for it to kick within seconds of him giving up and lifting his hand! Lil toad! hahaha! It was soooo funny, and was like 'yeah, that's YOUR kid in there hun... being obnoxious already! LOL!!!!!!' but yeah, I *think* to baby all the time, and talk to it most days when I'm laying in bed or whatever too... Not at all crazy! It's when my mum does baby-talk to my tummy that it gets a bit odd.... lmao
And I too hope that your wee one gives some good solid kicks for you ASAP! FX...

Dew; good luck for the HSG! I hope you can give a wee update before you head away, but if not, enjoy yourself!!!

NY, have fun hun! And don't worry too much about your body image, ENJOY yourself!!!

And Sheryl; yay for gaining some weight again! And good luck at the docs. :)

enjoy the beach Ny ! the next time i go though i will for sure be wearing a one piece suit and not a bikini,. i knew a girl who was heavily pregnant but went to the beach in her black bikini and looked so good lol ! ive got red veined stretchmarks all over my boobs and my hips and my upper arms, its disgusting !!

thanks flying and ny , i shall talk to bump more in hopes of movement !!!

wow flying. your LO is being naughty already !! its funny how when you type about your LO i feel as though you are referring to it as a "him".. :)

proud of you for staying team yellow though !!

sheryl, good luck for your appointment and yay for gaining weight !! x

I did NOT wear a bikini! Lol. I love cute pregnant bodies but mine was a little bit...different this time around so no Im not showing the belly. However, beach was horrible! Oh, im so bmmed. My daughter and I live at the beach and get a season pass all summer with our bff's so now that it was so tough is a super bmmer because I can't not go. My daughter reeally really loves it. I was miserable though and so dont want to go back....sigh. Never thought i'd hate the beach and heat and sun.

Yay second tri - 1/3 through! Preethi I've been fine, thanks for asking. Aside from throwing up the other morning and nausea on and off (which has been fine the last few weeks and replaced with indigestion) I've been fine. Very few symptoms to speak of actually.

Sheryl, yay about your weight! I'm down quite a bit from my starting weight too and haven't even been sick so I don't know what's up with that.

Ny, sorry the beach was no fun :(. But so nice you're taking Ella anyway even when. You don't feel up to going.

Dew, I hope all goes well with your hsg and you don't have any discomfort of bleeding afterwards. Enjoy your vaca too :)

everyone else who I've not mentioned - I'm having a mental block and forgot what I've read, but I hope all is well with you.

NDH -- I lost 10 lbs in the first tri and was at 15 around week 14 so I'm sure you are still on track as well as I am. I had no morning sickness until week 13 so m/s isn't responsible for my weight at all.

Hey girls

I lost weight at first too and around....19 weeks it started coming on fast! Lol. Now I cant stop eating im so darn hungry...this is new, like, today!

NDH- I dont recall if you've said- do you have any sort of belly bump showing yet? Soon I hope to start seeing your little bump pics!

I have lost 8lbs total I believe, but it's only recorded in my notes as being 6 as I was already down two by the time they started weighing me at my appointments at 7 weeks.

Ny, I have the tiniest of bumps (or bulge at this point :haha:) but you can't really tell with my shirt on and I won't do bare belly pics. But hopefully soon :)

Tonight I am sad. DH's immediate family goes to 2 local churches that used to be 1 church. One of the pastors passed away tonight after collapsing on Sunday and being in a drug induced coma. :( The hospital apparently brought him out of the coma to do something and his heart stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->