ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

shes fine thanks :) feeding like a trooper ! demanding more and its tiring me out even though its formula !

dew good luck today :hugs::hugs: is hubby home to go with you? please let us know the results when you get them. any more spotting? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

flying caleb is so gorgeous!!! he doesnt have that new born look....those extra days of cooking must have just made him pop out just perfect! love the photos, love that he is in your wrap and not long ago it was a teddy in his place :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

she does every once in a while, but its not a conscious smile, because it lasts for only seconds, its the type of smile they have in their dreams etc, she is premature so im not too sure when she will smile, my doctor counts her age as a newborn from the day she was born, he does not calculate or do the adjusted age thing, he gives her credit, and treats her like a full term baby.. example giving her the normal 2 month vaccines, in 2 months and not in four months, told me i could wean from six months, not eight months..x

got the call...8am tomorrow. then I go back CD7 which will be Tuesday, thats after 4 days of injections on friday, saturday, sunday and monday. yikes its really happening!!!

Preethi so do they expect her milestones to be the same time as any baby? I am wondering that even for my guy who was only 3 weeks early, if it makes them do things later, or just the same. He is 8 lbs now, so pretty much caught up I would think. Although, my daughter was 7lbs 11 oz when born and he is only just that at 5 weeks so maybe he is still behind. Its confusing to know what to expect from them.

Sarah- it is really happening! yay! This is exciting.

Oh, if anyones bored I was a mean mommy and posted a video of Kian grunting in my journal:) Hehehe....grunting in an infant usually means only one thing! It was funny I didn't mean to video it, I thought I was going to capture a smile from him and instead he began the grunting!

OK so today's beta is 40. I am going for another beta on Monday. I am constantly having brown discharge or brown blood (and sometimes less brown, more red but not bright red blood on TP). The doctor has increased my progesterone dose to 3 times a day (so a total of 600mg/day). I have been asked to keep minimal activity and not lift weight above 20lbs. I have realized now an IVF cycle in this calender year is not possible so me and DH are gonna go with the flow and definitely we are not getting emotionally attached to these beta results (I am not even willing to call it a pregnancy yet). Please don't congratulate me yet or get excited for me because I will give you following example...(and I have seen plenty of such examples online)

#3 IUI
14 dpo- but Beta was only 17
16 dpo- beta doubled to 40 (but still scary low)
18 dpo- beta 140
21 dpo- beta 411
25 dpo- beta 833
May 30- too small, no heartbeat beta 1050
June 6th m/c

Once again I repeat that other than my doctors, nurses and DH, you are the only people in world who are aware of my situation and I am so grateful for your continued support. :hugs:

3 doses of prometrium means I am rendered useless, dizzy, drowsy most of the day. I am asked to schedule an U/S around November 25. If I get red flow of flood or severe pain/cramping on any one side, I have to report immediately as it could be chemical and/or ectopic. Ectopic will be worse.

I am just going to take it easy and update you regularly.

My dad is in critical care after a major surgery so I am mainly focused on his well being. Hoping for the best and praying that I get all the strength to deal with all the problems in my life.

Update: had some cramping followed by drops of fresh blood :(

oh dew :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I feel so much for you right now, wish I could give you a big hug in person. and on top of that your dad, I know you havent seen him in a while and not sure where he lives but hope everything goes ok for him too. its times like this you wonder what does it all come at once, Ive had plenty of those times in my life. I hope you can stay strong and take care of yourself....can you manage to rest and cancel any plans over the next week?

i was just wondering why you had to start your period this week for the mayo clinic to do the ivf this calender year....couldnt they take the money for the cycle from your insurance on day 1. after this experience you might not want to try so soon anyway, I was just wondering.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dew- i hope for your dad to get well after surgery. I am also sorry for the bleeding. What outcome to the doctors expect? Get lots of res and hope for the best.

Sarah, I'm so excited for you to start your IVF!

Dew, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and the spotting :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You have all our love and support no matter what happens :hug:

Dew. :hugs: hun. Lots and lots of :hugs:
Vent as MUCH as you want, it does help to have somewhere you can vent it I'm sure. We love ya, there's not much we can do, but we're all here for you!!!

Sarah! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! :D

And AFM I'm doing pretty good. Caleb is currently asleep on a pillow on my lap, having drifted off while feeding so I've left him there to get a wee chance to type! lol. I put some more pics up on facebook yesterday, and will put them up in my journal in a min too.

We're doing well tho, he's feeding well and sleeping well. He was being fussy about sleeping away from us last night so I just let him sleep in the bed beside me, there is plenty of time to work to the basinette! He had his first bath last night! But it kept him up much longer than usual so he was over-tired and struggled to settle, so when he did eventually sleep it was for 5 hours straight!! I'm not complaining cos it was lovely to sleep that much, but ouch; my boobs don't agree! lol!!! I'll post more in my journal probably, but I want you guys to know I'm coming on here a fair bit but often am only one-handed feeding Caleb, so don't post anything!! :)

Update on me: Having full flow period bleeding.

:hugs: Dew :hugs: Stupid beta - had they not called about it you never even would have known :(

Why is it that you can't go ahead with IVF for this calendar year after all, as you mentioned in a previous post?

Thank you all! Your hugs and kind words mean a lot to me. Every time I read any of your messages for me, I cry :cry: as it feels very real.

Sarah: I am ready to go ahead with IVF cycle ASAP but the dilemma is whether I can? I would like to think that today is CD1 but because of HCG and whatever else is happening inside me, my hormones might all be out of whack and under such conditions I am not sure if Mayo clinic will allow me to do day 3 hormone tests on Saturday. I have kept them updated on my beta results. I'll be speaking to them tomorrow again and see what they suggest. As far as current clinic is concerned, nurse told me to continue taking prometrium until beta results become available on Monday even if I have period flow during the weekend. If I am already having chemical/MC then I do not understand how will such high dose of progesterone effect other things (day 3s).

Sarah and NDH: To use $6500 balance in my insurance policy, service date of IVF procedure (egg retrieval, fertilization and transfer) should be this year. Since I have to follow long protocol including about 3 weeks on BCPs, it will take me 3+3 weeks approximately to complete one IVF cycle. At the end of december, Mayo shuts of incubator and stuff for annual maintenance purpose. So I really can't count in last 10-15 days of december for my IVF cycle at Mayo.

Flying: your baby is looking very cute in profile picture...God bless all the new babies!

Any news on Mummy? Hope she is doing well.

Dew if you have had fertilization but not implantation, can ivf help that? Otherwise why not do IuI I again since you've now been close with it? Are you n baby aspirin? I ow that helps with implantation site being stronger. Hope you can go ahead with ivf since that's what you want. Something had better work out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->