ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sarah: you are lucky your mom is with you. At such times as today I miss my mom more. I haven't met my parents since Feb of 2010.

oh wow, thats a long time. I dont know much about your family and life so if you ever want to share I am here to listen. It is nice to have my mum here, sometimes we clash as we have lead very different lives since I have been in Canada for 16 years now. having her here 24/7 for a month can be tough, but she is my mum and I love her.

i miss my dad everyday and even though I wouldnt discuss things like this with him I still feel something huge is my life is missing :cry:

dew my mind is racing with thoughts about you, hope and fears are equal :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah: I must have read 100s of 14dpiui Beta readings and the ones which were lower than 25 all ended up in immediate or delayed MC. For some it kept doubling first few times, only to end in MC eventually. Looks like low betas are never a good news. Why did it have to happen? I was so ready for negative results and looking forward to starting IVF cycle next week.

Sarah: I must have read 100s of 14dpiui Beta readings and the ones which were lower than 25 all ended up in immediate or delayed MC. For some it kept doubling first few times, only to end in MC eventually. Looks like low betas are never a good news. Why did it have to happen? I was so ready for negative results and looking forward to starting IVF cycle next week.

this is so not fair dew. I was telling my mum about it tonight as it was on my mind, I was saying how this is worse than just getting a negative. this is the first time in all these months there was some hope though, but I guess the odds are that it is not going to be good news. I just hope and pray that if its not meant to be that it doesnt delay your cycle. they also say you are very fertile after a MC so I wonder if its the same as when its a chemical, perhaps this was meant to happen to help your next cycle be the one.

we are having quite different experiences...me never having had a positive and wondering if my body works at all, and you having something happening but not continuing. both are cruel and we dont deserve it. Im so sorry you are going through this dew :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im off to bed as I have to get up early tomorrow to do the spa newsletter to try and get it busier this week. dew :kiss: goodnight, will be online in the morning :hugs:

Im off to bed as I have to get up early tomorrow to do the spa newsletter to try and get it busier this week. dew :kiss: goodnight, will be online in the morning :hugs:

Good night Sarah! I'll be sleeping too now. Sorry I made it all gloomy on the thread today.

Awwwwww dew. I'm sorry:(. I wonder if the progesterone will be delaying the outcome now....I hope not and that you get af this week still. Sorry for this crap happening to you. But no you are more fertile n maybe your body was just practicing for next cycle.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to Dew! Don't worry about making the thread gloomy. We are all here for you no matter what happens.

Dew you have not made the thread gloomy...we are all in different stages and everyones emotions are welcome whether happy or not.

Day 1 for me! I just called into the clinic to report it, so will be going in friday morning. I am excited to be doing something new and with better chances, and also nervous. I can't wait for the injections to be over and to get to the egg collection and fertilization stage. Please be a good cycle [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

NY how are you doing, still not getting any sleep?

Yay for the fun to begin Sarah!

I am doing better, kian is settling down a tad. Now I get him to sleep about 11, wake up around 2 and again around4 or 5. I deal w him until the last wake up when Sean takes him and feeds him and brings him in the bathroom while He showers so I sleep from 5-715. So I get more sleep now and even wheni am awake with him it's gotten easier.

Dew feel free to say and talk about whatever you want here.

Sarah: CD1 Hope this be the beginning of your beautiful sticky bfp and a forever healthy baby. Sending my hugs and prayers to you :hugs: [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

GOOD LUCK!!:thumbup:

beginning of your beautiful sticky bfp and a forever healthy baby.

you know I am so used to bfn's that I cant even begin to imagine that I could be pregnant by the end of this month! I want to get really excited about this cycle but Im so nervous for it to fail. However I suppose the devastation will not be that much worse if I get excited or not, so might as well try to enjoy it as it could end up being a wonderful journey. Ive protected myself from disappointments by being being a little pessimistic each cycle but I want to get excited for this one. Does that make sense?

also I wanted to start eating healthy when starting my cycle and Im sitting here eating chocolate....I tend to eat when stressed, nervous, excited etc etc. which is basically everyday :dohh:

how are you feeling today? :kiss:

Sarah: I understand. I would recommend to invest optimism, happiness and good diet along with huge amounts of money in this IVF cycle. Hope you are monitored well and you respond great to follicle stimulation.

AFM: I am seeing some tissue along with spotting on TP and honestly speaking I will be glad to see lower than 17.7 beta tomorrow so I can stop taking progesterone and get AF ASAP. I may be absent from the thread for next couple of days (to deal with something else very important to me) but will come tomorrow to update on beta result.

Dew, ive not been on bnb for the last couple of days, and just got on to read 5 pages of whats happened to you.. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: i am so extremely sorry that you are in this position at the moment, especially when you had planned to go ahead with IVF and then to be hit with a chemical.. i cant say i understand how you feel, because nobody would know apart from yourself.. :hugs: i can only sincerely pray for the best for you and hope and pray that some good times come your way and that you dont go through ordeals like this.. :hugs: please try and stay positive, we are all here for you and will be with you all the way.. please vent as much as you need to.. xxxx praying for you always xx:hugs:

Sarah, i am thinking about you and praying that this cycle of IVF goes well for you and produces wonderful results.. it will well and truly be a party on this thread then.. xx just waiting to hear good news, and i have extremely positive thoughts about your cycle this month.. somehow i feel like IVF is definetely going to do the trick for both you and dew.. xx:hugs: FX'DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sheryl, hoping you feel more constant niggles , and that baby is ready to come out soon xxx

Hope all of you are doing well, afm, nothing new, hanging on, Ny, that profile pic, makes me melt... i just simply love all your pictures with Kian and ella and the family.. xx:cloud9:

Flying, hope you and caleb are doing well, i have no doubts you are on top of the game with everything ! x

Huggles, hope you and baby logan are settling down well xx your dream come true :cloud9: so happy for you x

Mummy, any news yet..? youre not in labour are you.. not heard much from you at all.. xx will check FB to see if there are any new updates !

NDH, hope youre doing well and your turn is coming up very soon ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->