ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Hello Sarah, only me! :hi:

Be warned- I'm going to be stalking your thread these coming weeks to see how your IVF goes :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you!!!! :flower:
omg how cute is your profile pic, Id love to see some more photos of little holly monkey....please post some for me :kiss:

Totally understandable Dew :hugs:

omg dew! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Im also scared and excited for you.....your posts are assuming the worst but isnt there a chance that you are pregnant?? omg! did they suggest chemical or is it what you are thinking?? Ive heard of people having low numbers and that it doesnt matter as long as they rise. wow, I cant help but feel hope for you, and if it is not good news I hope that its not anything that will delay. Are you still spotting?

you mentioned the mayo could use some of this years money...but I thought there was none left for prescriptions anymore and it didnt cover IVF at all, so how with they use anything? so if not understanding it right

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dew! i am not sure wha to respond because we dont know yet what this means....what did your doctor think? im sorry it just cant be good news....

omg dew! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Im also scared and excited for you.....your posts are assuming the worst but isnt there a chance that you are pregnant?? omg! did they suggest chemical or is it what you are thinking?? Ive heard of people having low numbers and that it doesnt matter as long as they rise. wow, I cant help but feel hope for you, and if it is not good news I hope that its not anything that will delay. Are you still spotting?

you mentioned the mayo could use some of this years money...but I thought there was none left for prescriptions anymore and it didnt cover IVF at all, so how with they use anything? so if not understanding it right

No, I couldn't even talk to any doctor or nurse. I just listened to the message they left for me on phone. By the time I listened to the message, it was too late and clinic was closed. I am guessing it might be chemical because these numbers are very low.

We recently realized that we have about $6500 balance remaining and Mayo is in-network so that money could be used towards an IVF cycle performed this calender year. I had to struggle to convince nurses at Mayo and then luckily the doctor called me and I explained our need to use this money. She then discussed things iwth her nurses and scheduler and called me back again today to say that it is possible if I get AF this week. Sorry if I am not making sense, I can barely see the screen, my eyes are filled with tears :cry:

I wanted to tell you guys this thing earlier: so when I went for blood draw this morning, the tech (who I really like) said, it is 11 am on 11/1/'11 what a coincidence! how nice would it be if you get a positive result. I told her I have tested at home and I know I am not pregnant, this is just a formality. Shel ooked sad on hearing this.

Well if you are having a chemical, AF could still arrive this week so IVF isn't totally out. And if the numbers are rising as they should be then even better.

I'm wishing for a good outcome from either scenario :hugs:

You all are my biggest strength :hug: thanks so much for being there. DH is also not at home, coming back tomorrow. Just talked to him on phone, he is such an optimist, I am sure he is taking this as a good news even though I scared him by crying out loud on phone :(

No, I couldn't even talk to any doctor or nurse. I just listened to the message they left for me on phone. By the time I listened to the message, it was too late and clinic was closed. I am guessing it might be chemical because these numbers are very low.

We recently realized that we have about $6500 balance remaining and Mayo is in-network so that money could be used towards an IVF cycle performed this calender year. I had to struggle to convince nurses at Mayo and then luckily the doctor called me and I explained our need to use this money. She then discussed things iwth her nurses and scheduler and called me back again today to say that it is possible if I get AF this week. Sorry if I am not making sense, I can barely see the screen, my eyes are filled with tears :cry:

omg what timing :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
what are the numbers supposed to be at this stage? I know people post charts with a range of numbers. I have heard of many people having low numbers and that the number itself doesnt matter as long as it rises. how on earth can we wait till thursday, I feel so anxious so I cant imagine how you feel

omg what timing :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
what are the numbers supposed to be at this stage? I know people post charts with a range of numbers. I have heard of many people having low numbers and that the number itself doesnt matter as long as it rises. how on earth can we wait till thursday, I feel so anxious so I cant imagine how you feel

There is a table on this page...

https://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm

Dew how many post IUI are you again? Sorry,you are crying and upset. I know how heart broken this must be if you finally got things squared away with your IVF. BUT if its a chemical, those typically happen and then AF comes when it was supposed to so there is still hope for the normal AF. Most women dont know they had a chemical and maybe AF will be just a day late.

Otherwise, I also and more so hope that this isn't a chemical obviously, but since you've been spotting, seems that may be what it is...I am sorry this has happened and keep strong. At least its hope that you CAN get implanted and your body is doing something right. Progesterone right now though could still help. Any way to get ahold of after hours doctor for advice? Its very imprtant to know if progesterone can save this or not.....HUGS to you.

Dew how many post IUI are you again? Sorry,you are crying and upset. I know how heart broken this must be if you finally got things squared away with your IVF. BUT if its a chemical, those typically happen and then AF comes when it was supposed to so there is still hope for the normal AF. Most women dont know they had a chemical and maybe AF will be just a day late.

Otherwise, I also and more so hope that this isn't a chemical obviously, but since you've been spotting, seems that may be what it is...I am sorry this has happened and keep strong. At least its hope that you CAN get implanted and your body is doing something right. Progesterone right now though could still help. Any way to get ahold of after hours doctor for advice? Its very imprtant to know if progesterone can save this or not.....HUGS to you.

Thanks NY!

I already took a progesterone pill around 4:30pm and plan to take another around 11pm before sleeping.

I stopped spotting 2 days back but that sometimes happen even when I am due to get AF.

And I am 14dpiui today.

Hmmm, did you say you stopped taking progesterone at any point?

Hmmm, did you say you stopped taking progesterone at any point?

I missed yesterday AM, PM and today AM dose but I took 1 pill today @ 4:30pm....don't know how big of a difference all this would make....

Oh dew! :hugs:
I have nothing really to offer for advice or anything, but I can offer my support and a ton of babydust hun... :hugs:

Oh dew! :hugs:
I have nothing really to offer for advice or anything, but I can offer my support and a ton of babydust hun... :hugs:

That in itself is enough for me Flying. :hugs: Hope you and baby are doing well.

my mum told me today that when she was pregnant with me she started bleeding but her period never came full on, then she found out she was pregnant. I just dont know what to think, you read about people who dont get a positive beta or pregnancy test till weeks and weeks into their pregnancy and go on to have a healthy baby. I am bursting inside with the thought it could be your month dew, but containing it incase its not good news. lets hope if it isnt good news that the number is low enough to just drop and wont interfere with your cycle.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

If the spotting was two days ago, it could well have been IB, which would make your hCG of 17.7 perfectly normal... (not trying to raise your hopes unnecessarily, but there's also no reason to expect the worst either). :hugs:

Sarah: you are lucky your mom is with you. At such times as today I miss my mom more. I haven't met my parents since Feb of 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->