ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sarah- hellO! First, it sounds weird, and Im sure it must mean I do love them animals that i hate- but i just can't get rid of them. I really really want to a lot of times but maybe its Ella? She is really set on the fact that we "signed a contract" to never get rid of them and its our duty to care for them. I figured some children can turn out really naughty and a parent should't get rid of them so im stuck with naughty, furry animals for years to come!

And I think it sounds best to do one first, but maybe the second time try 2, and if nothign go back to 1 because like you said, the best ones may be the only ones left! Its all kind of chance really. Kind of like gambling! Lol. I sit here with kian flopped sleeping across my lap and can't imagine 2...however, this morning I had a revelation. If i can only ever get pregnant safely one more time but want 4 children, maybe i should do ivf to hope for twins! lol. hahahahahahaaaa. i'd better never briing that up to OH he would have me admitted.

haha!! well if it was your last chance I think you could cope!! although perhaps you could have a couple more singletons if this other incision fixes the problem?

I could also cope if I had to, but if I can have some control over it then I might as well try to control it. I seem to feel much more patient with everything since having the month off and starting acupuncture has calmed me a lot I think. This is good as then I will hopefully be patient through the first tri etc. If I do get a bfn then I have to think its only 2 more weeks to try.

funnily enough we first stopped preventing and trying 2 years ago next month when in australia, so technically this month is my 24th month (even though the first 6 months we probably didnt BD at the right time).

I also believe that if you take on an animal its for life, my cat who passed away last year was horrible and didnt like me that much. she seemed to like men, she liked my old male roommate and then hubby. but I still loved her and kept her even though she would attack me! I just thought if you were that unhappy with them that perhaps they would do better at a home that could enjoy them or handle them...but if ella and OH do enjoy them then perhaps you do have to live with it!

The doc was pretty specific to say that it would be my last. Im not sure if its the vertical incision, or the state of my uterus....I also think possibly twins would be bad for my uterus if we are already worried about it!

I would worry about twins being in NICU for a while too as most all of them are born early. There are some that arent of course, or dont have to stay, but its more often than not that they're in the hospital a while.

spose i could adopt some day. i dont recall, was your DH against adopting if it ever was down to that? not that i think you will have to now with 8 chances.

The doc was pretty specific to say that it would be my last. Im not sure if its the vertical incision, or the state of my uterus....I also think possibly twins would be bad for my uterus if we are already worried about it!

I would worry about twins being in NICU for a while too as most all of them are born early. There are some that arent of course, or dont have to stay, but its more often than not that they're in the hospital a while.

spose i could adopt some day. i dont recall, was your DH against adopting if it ever was down to that? not that i think you will have to now with 8 chances.

yes definitely he would, and I think I may even want to adopt even if I have my own. I just wanted my own first to ease into motherhood. would yours do it?

yeah ny i guess its true, sometimes when she cries for long, i wonder how i would be able to manage with 2 !! yeah i wouldnt want a vertical incision, im already still suffering from the overhang of the horizontal incision. i guess there is a limit because with c sections, i think u arent allowed to have more than 2 unless you are able to go for natural birth as how many times can they cut on that same scar ?!! not sure.. i do hope your dream co9mes true of being able to have 4 babies xx

sarah i hear what you say as well xx exciting times ahead for you next week ! i sure hope it comes a positive and then you can save your other frosties for later.. its also great thatg you are able to transfer every two weeks ! that way you wont have to feel like you have to wait a month or more ..

under normal circumstances you can definitely have more than 2 c-sections - my mom had 3 and my cousin is about to have her third as well - all horizontal incisions. I think ny just has a whole lot of extra scarring and stuff which is why she'd need the vertical one next time.

First night hpmr from hospital. Wish us luck! No call button if i need help with latching etc. Eep!

Hughles got it right. Some have 5!? I'm a different kind of case.

Sarah I am not sure if he would adopt. I will see. Maybe. I have always wanted to. Suppose if we were desperate for our own we could find surrogate. Expensive though.

Good luck Stalin and sarranna. You will do great!

sarah i hear what you say as well xx exciting times ahead for you next week ! i sure hope it comes a positive and then you can save your other frosties for later.. its also great thatg you are able to transfer every two weeks ! that way you wont have to feel like you have to wait a month or more ..

thanks :hugs: It is actually every month Im transferring just like a normal cycle however by the time you get a bfn at the end of the cycle its only 2 weeks till I can have another transfer, so Im trying to look at it that way! the waiting part is annoying, but its just the same as someone else TTC. but I do feel more patient since starting the acupuncture, it calms the nervous system and brings on a calmer state in general and I am feeling that.

how is your trip, what have you been doing?

Stalin lol. Thanks autocorrect :rofl:
Going ok so far. Im awake rfor next feed before she iz thogh haha. I just love watching her sleep. :cloud9:

Kristin was soooo hard to wake up that first week. Seemed like she wanted to sleep constantly.

OMG natalie, OH and I had a laugh about calling you Stalin. I have said it before and will say it again, i hate touchscreen typing! Lol. I want to type fast and they dont let me without correcting all my words to crazy stuff! hahaha.
I said this on your FB, but my doc said at the beginning if they sleep more than 5 hours they need to eat and that means they're getting too much food in one helping? Idk. Mine never did it so I didn't have to contemplate it. lol. Are you breast feeding?

stalin.. lol i hate it when that happens.. typos lol

Sarah, ive no been doing much at all, we seem to be tired most of the time, im up feeding her at night and then sleep in the mornings but dh wants to get up and do things and im not up for it at 9am because ive been up at night, also ive still not really adjusted to the time difference so sometimes (most times ) find myself watching tv until 4am so unable to wake up.. we do go out in the afternoons, ive still got to do the aquarium, taronga zoo and ferry over to manly.. we are back home next saturday so i guess we will be doing the last bits we want to see by this week.. x

stalin.. lol i hate it when that happens.. typos lol

Sarah, ive no been doing much at all, we seem to be tired most of the time, im up feeding her at night and then sleep in the mornings but dh wants to get up and do things and im not up for it at 9am because ive been up at night, also ive still not really adjusted to the time difference so sometimes (most times ) find myself watching tv until 4am so unable to wake up.. we do go out in the afternoons, ive still got to do the aquarium, taronga zoo and ferry over to manly.. we are back home next saturday so i guess we will be doing the last bits we want to see by this week.. x

manly was nice, also try to get the ferry over to watsons bay, and when you get there walk (5 mins) to the bluff, its an amazing view over the ocean over these big cliffs. have you been to the rocks area on the harbour? i liked the little shops there. we loved just riding the ferries to the different places, we would even do a late night ride in the dark. I just love it there!! I know what you mean about the time difference, when I go to england I often just lie in bed till 4am as its only 11pm in canada and Im usually going to bed then.

attaching some photos of watsons bay!! wish i was there!

Attachments

• 22680_327668187999_513712999_4668278_4902045_n.jpg
    22680_327668187999_513712999_4668278_4902045_n.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 22680_327668132999_513712999_4668272_4074298_n.jpg
    22680_327668132999_513712999_4668272_4074298_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 22680_327668067999_513712999_4668265_428175_n.jpg
    22680_327668067999_513712999_4668265_428175_n.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
  • 22680_327668122999_513712999_4668271_6964805_n.jpg
    22680_327668122999_513712999_4668271_6964805_n.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
Looks amazing sarah., dh says its the opposite coast to manly, im not really keen on the beach to be honest as its so hot here right now, and with gemma, i dont want her exposed to this type of harsh heat.. im doing the ferry to manly to be able to have a good view of the opera house and the harbour bridge.. i havent been to the rocks yet, i guess i need to get my bum out of bed and do these things !! thanks a lot for the pics, makes me want to go !! hope it wont be too difficult with her pram..

from what I remember its just a normal path to get to see the view, I dont think you have to climb anything, but I could be wrong as I wasnt looking at the point of view of having a baby!! its a short trip on the ferry. manly was the longest ferry trip we did, and theres a part of it where it goes past this opening to the sea, and an announcement comes on saying it might be a bit rough. I get terribly seasick so was so worried, it wasnt too bad but definitely rocky for a bit. we were there in jan/feb and yes the heat was crazy so I understand you not wanting to go out too much! and yes, we went on the ferries to get the good view too. we would get a day pass and just go ferrying, loved it!!

Hi, this is the tattoo i got, please dont mind the stubbly hair growing through lol

Attachments

• DSCN0592.jpg
    DSCN0592.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79