ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

preethi awww thats lovely! and you could easily add to that too, for your future 10 babies :kiss:

I had an ultrasound this morning...first one for this cycle on CD11, the frozen cycles are much less interesting but also less stressful! they said my lining was 'perfect' and so Im starting progesterone tomorrow and back on monday. if everything looks good then transfer is thursday. went for a massage today to keep me relaxed, and will have acupuncture 3x next week. not long now, the month really did go fast so I have to remember this if it takes a few months.

ooo, I love the tatt Preethi!

Yay for things going fast Sarah! Not long till you get a BFP!!! hehe

For those not on facebook or my journal; Caleb yesterday:
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_4662.jpg

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_4665.jpg

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_4663.jpg
lol

omg he is sooooo cute! he seems so advanced for his age!!
from what I remember of your husband he looks like him, similar colouring right? does your mum see you in him? awwww I just want to give him a big squeeze :cloud9:

and thank you, I hope we will be celebrating a bfp for me sometime in the next 6 months!! I told them today I was doing 1, its a bit nervewracking as I have halved my odds but I have to stay patient and take each week at a time and remind myself this month hasnt been that bad (just a few moments of jeez this is going slow!!).

preethi I loved your photos of facebook of gemma on her holiday....she has the cutest lips ever when she is sleeping! you look lovely too.

thanks sarah.. xx im so happy that youve had a positive ultrasound and that next thursday will probably be your transfer... im totally hoping this is it for you.. xxx hope the progesterone dosent give you any side effects.. i seem to remember you mentioning feeling different whilst on it.. xx as the acupuncture is helping, that should be great for relaxing.. oh i so hope this is it :hugs: FX'DDDDDDDDDDD

cute pics flying! I especially like hte middle one.

Good luck sarah!

Amy im jealous also that Caleb smiles for the camera so much. Kian sees it and stops dead in his tracks and gets all serious. I even try to hide it, but thats not easy to do and actually get him in the pic...

Sarah- ok, have we set on transferring one now? just so im on the same page as you and know what thursday holds! yayayay. So exciting when it gets to transfer time!

Good luck Sarah - you've got a good game plan. :thumbup:

Aww Amy, Caleb is going to be a heartbreaker for sure!

lol ny, Caleb has had the camera in his face so much since birth, he's GOTTA smile sometime!! And I often sit there with the camera pointing at him, but held down and out by my shoulder, so I'm staring at him and chatting away to get him to smile. If I try to look at the camera while taking pics of him, he gets all serious too, but if my focus is on him, he's happy! :)

Yup, i once thought that maybe Kian thought my face just looked like a camera. Lol.

Sarah- ok, have we set on transferring one now? just so im on the same page as you and know what thursday holds! yayayay. So exciting when it gets to transfer time!

YES just 1!! yikes! it halves my chances but I really want a singleton so gonna try and be patient. statistically she said usually about half of the embryos are genetically good, but it can be less for my age. So out of the 10 we have already tried 2, so hopefully wont be long will I find the golden egg/blast. going tomorrow for my last ultrasound and comfirmation that thursday is a go. so they defrost one, then if it survives will transfer that but if not then defrost another. I would like the ones that arent good to not survive straight away so we can quickly find a good one!

So if it survives, how can they know the quality after that or won't they? Because if it wasn't a great quality be would you then put two in?

So if it survives, how can they know the quality after that or won't they? Because if it wasn't a great quality be would you then put two in?

Im not sure what their criteria is, I would assume if it survives but looks fragmented they would probably ask when I go in if I want to defrost another. and thats a good question, I suppose if they think it has a chance but is not good quality I would transfer it with another. I thought it would be a simple thing that they either survive or they dont. I was given the grades for the 8 before they were frozen, so I wonder if that can change.

just a quick update: lining was perfect today so transfer is on thursday :happydance: they just have to phone me with the time. I almost caved in and said to do the 2 blasts today...the ultrasound technician said 1 was very conservative for my age, and I was fed up from getting up at 5:30am to drive there for a 10 min ultrasound! but I didnt change it, so 1 it is. Rosa had 3 put in and has a single heartbeat and she is younger so my odds are higher it will be 1 as well, arrrghhhhh why am I a libran that constantly weighs all the options!!!

Good on you sticking with one this time though. Stop weighing it up and be happy! LOL!! It only takes one, and you had such strong blasts to get 8 to freeze, that you DO run the risk that two would equal twins! You only need one. One strong heartbeat in another few weeks! FX!

One it is, you can't go back so go forward and believe in tht one to be the one!

yay for the great ultrasound !!! sounds good, looking forward to thursday !!!!!!!!! :headspin:

Good luck with the transfer Sarah - my fingers are crossed for you :hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->