ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

hi everyone

yikes one more day to go! Im very busy seeing as Im going to take 4 days off so it will go quickly. Im going for acupuncture tonight and then friday, they say its good before and after the transfer. Ive found since doing the acupuncture my comfort eating is non-existant! its amazing! usually every night I would crave something sweet or 'bad' and it was always to calm down my emotions, but I just couldnt stop. Its like its been switched off. She said its because acupuncture calms down your whole nervous system.

So I hope thata a good sign for the lil blast. I have it in my head that its going to take a few months so Im prepared. At least if I get a bfn its only 2 weeks later I get to try again. Im going to be testing and this time any lines are definitely the blast as Im not taking a trigger.

:kiss:

Good luck!!!!!!!

eeekkkk today is the day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK !!! :fairydust: :fairydust: waiting to hear from you xx

im back and +1...at least for a few days!! the first blast they defrosted survived :happydance: and looked good, it was rated at 4BB. They are kinda dehydrated from the freezing and they said it was starting to expand. Im now in bed for a couple of days. Say a prayer for us!! I go for my beta test next saturday, will know the results on sunday, and if it hasnt worked I only have to wait 2 weeks to try again with another one (or two) of my 7 :happydance:

I asked them if a blast that survives the defrost and thaw means its a good one, and she said its a good sign, but I dont think thats always true as lots of FETS fail. I asked them if they are picky about what they freeze and they said very, and just as fussy when defrosting too and if anything doesnt look 100% they get a 2nd opinion and decide whether to defrost another. so that made me feel good.

the 4BB was actually the best grade of all 10 blasts (better than the 2 originally transferred) so I asked if that meant its likely to perform better than one of my 2BB or 3BC frosties. They said its just a visual grading at the time and seeing as they cant see inside its not always a good indicator. I suppose thats why someone with perfect blasts doesnt get pregnant and someone with badly graded at day 3 does, as all that matters is whats inside.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<8-[

Get some good rest now! Are you supposed to be out of bed tomorrow for the accupunture even?

Get some good rest now! Are you supposed to be out of bed tomorrow for the accupunture even?

my clinic doesnt even say to do bed rest!! im following what other girls do on here, as it cant hurt. My clinic probably feel that regular women dont need bed rest for implantation so we dont. I feel that seeing as the body didnt make the embryo on its own that it needs calm to accept the blast and not reject. when i go for acu Im not on my feet much so not much different that getting up to go to loo and the effects of the acu will be so good for the body.

how are you feeling? read something on fb about a long screaming session :hugs:

Good luck Sarah! We'll all be waiting (im)patiently until next weekend for your results. Praying for a positive beta! :flower::kiss::kiss::flower:

yay, so glad it went well sarah, please get some rest, especially if it is painful, will be thinking about you and praying that next saturday brings a VERY POSITIVE result.. :kiss: :hugs:

thanks preethi, its not painful at all, the transfer is painless and was a great experience!

enjoy the last few days and have a safe trip back :kiss:

Hope acu helps calm you and your little embryO! i cant wait to see the outcome of this, but like you said, only a couple of weeks after test results if you have to do it again. And the first one thawed was good, how awesome!!!

Yes, we've been having a tough time over here but surviving. Kian is jus a baby that likes to challenge me! Lol.

Started parenting.journal. it starts with an epic lengtth birth story lol.

Hmm.lost the link. Its on second last page ofmy pregnncy journal tho. Will link it tokorrow. After my brothers wedding.

ny i saw the youtube vid of him laughing, so cute!!!! and I liked hearing a bit of your accent

enjoy the wedding ndh...what are you wearing? how is your bump now....none of you talk about that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->