ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Happy 25 weeks Sarah!

thanks everyone for your input! and thanks ndh :kiss:

flying I realized how different styles can probably make people argue and get defensive, but what I love about this thread is that everyone is doing something different and are allowed to talk about it without feeling they are right or wrong. its the people who think their way is the only way who are annoying!! I can see the pros and cons about each method and will have to research a bit more. like you said you learn things as they seem relevant... right now Im learning about hypnobirthing so the parenting thing has to wait!!

I will have to look up the book my friend has lent me, shes sending it over from england as it worked for her, I hope its not different to how I imagine doing things as thats a bit awkward. she mentioned a set routine and I know she is rigid with that but I dont know how she was with bedtime.

we are off to a wedding today. I took the long dress I wore to the church for SILs wedding and had it shortened and with the extra fabric had sleeves put on all for $50 (for SIL I had a sheer wrap, but for this wedding I didnt want to carry one). Im glad I was able to recycle as its really hard to find nice maternity dresses for formal occasions, and most of them are sleeveless.

have a nice weekend everyone!!

Good point Sarah. In the rest of the forum you have o tread carefully lest someone passionate about their parenting style bites your head off. I think its because we're such a small close knit group that we can respect everyone's parenting (and birthing) views. That or we really lucked out with how all our personalities mesh :thumbup:

Have a great time at the wedding Sarah :thumbup:

I'm not sure what her routine is but the sleep, eat, play, repeat routine works pretty well for us. The eat kind of moves around now that we have real food and milk but it worked like a charm and we still basically follow it.

HAPPY 25 WEEKS SARAH xxxxx :cloud9:

Hope you have a greattt time at the wedding xxx

i think nikkis signature is amazing and what she has on it about parenting.

(("Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them."
I baby wear, cloth diaper, and breast feed. But I don't think im better than those who do not. We all have our ways! ))

x i agree about this thread being completely different from other ones which is great xxbut id still rather not comment on what i think about different styles of parenting, because the problem while typing is that people take it very differently. when you speak to someone, you know what they mean because you can tell from their facial expressions, unfortunately reading allows you to interpret sentences in many different ways and thats what starts the argument in my opinion.

at the end of the day,everyone has their own way of doing things and we all do what works best for our families xxx

finalllllllly heres some photos of bubs room and clothes :happydance: and a bump shot, its suddenly popped out especially above the belly button :cloud9:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
  • bub1.jpg
    bub1.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 13
  • bub2.jpg
    bub2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 9
  • bub3.jpg
    bub3.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 8
  • bub4.jpg
    bub4.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 9
more..

Attachments

• bub5.jpg
    bub5.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 5
  • bub6.jpg
    bub6.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 5
  • clothes.jpg
    clothes.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 5
  • clothes1.jpg
    clothes1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 5
  • clothes2.jpg
    clothes2.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 5
and more...

Attachments

• clothes3.jpg
    clothes3.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 4
  • clothes4.jpg
    clothes4.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 5
  • clothes5.jpg
    clothes5.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 4
  • clothes6.jpg
    clothes6.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 4
  • clothes7.jpg
    clothes7.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 4
Oh! I LOVE the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Gorgeous bump, gorgeous nursery, gorgeous clothes, gorgeous dog! Love them all! :wohoo:

ABSOLUTELY love the pics, your bump pic is so cute.. and i am in awe of the nursery.. the wildlife theme has worked out so well, i just love the wall, and the falling leaves from the tree thing.. i wish i had one like thatttttttt !!!!!

Lovely bump pic and I LOVE the nursery :cloud9: thanks for sharing your pics Sarah :)

Awww your bump is gorgeous! You are much braver than me. I only took one picture like that at 37 weeks. The nursery looks fantastic! I wish mine looked that cute! The wall art really makes the walls pop too!

You're so lucky to have such a lovely big room!
And the floor is GORGEOUS!
Sorry, i know commenting on the floor is a bit weird, but i love it!
Also love how you don't even notice the cupboards - they're so hidden in the wall. We also have built in cupboards here, so not a new concept or anything, but somehow yours look so much neater and less conspicuous.
LOVE the big teddy in the corner!
And such cute shoes!

Lovely bumpage :thumbup:

Awww :cloud9: Lovely pics hun! your baby boy bump is stunning! The room decor is awesome! :thumbup:

thanks everyone!! I had so much fun doing the room, the decals took forever but it was enjoyable. I purchased 2 kinds and kind of mixed them up. They really do make the room look extra interesting. If we are lucky enough to have a 2nd we are keeping this as a baby room (so kepts neutral) then I get to do a fun boys room for bub :happydance:

huggles we have that hardwood all through the house! I love the colour but its gotten quite banged up in some rooms in the 5 years we have been here, from pets plus it seems any furniture leaves a mark so I dont love it!!!

this room is the 2nd largest after our master room. It looks a little bigger than it is as I used a wide angle to take the photos to get more in each shot. but its definitely a big room, way bigger than what I grew up in in england.

I have my private scan on saturday :happydance: doing a 2D scan although almost persuaded hubby to do a 3D as I was reading its the software that does the 3D not extra scanning. but he is convinced there is more scanning involved to get the 3D image, or they go slower over the body or something. cant wait to see my boy!!

thanks huggles I cant wait!
so when am I in 3rd tri? 40 divided by 3 x 2 is 26.6 which is next thursday :happydance:

I think in canada 28 weeks is the start of third tri but its 27 weeks everywhere else. If you want to be in third tri next Thursday then so you shall :hugs:

haha well I was born in england, what is it there :haha:
I guess end of next week I will say Im entering 3rd tri :happydance:
hmmm I wonder if any of you are going to be pregnant before I give birth to keep the thread alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->