ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Definitely not Huggles or me. Perhaps someone else that's brave will be. Our meds should keep us not pregnant for a good while.

Well you never know. I'm on CD 18 and last ccle was 30 days and my LP was always 12 days and we DTD yesterday. We're NTNT (not testing not temping :rofl:) so i don't even know if im ovulating yet. I've had Af twice but some bfing women get AF but not O. (How annoying hey?)

omg, can you believe you're nearly in 3rd tri!?? Yay! And do you feel him moving a lot more now?? I remember it became so normal so quickly cos the movements were 24/7 sorta thing! I also remember feeling SO odd just after the birth, not feeling my tummy huge and squirming any more...I had phantom movements a bit, but it was probably gas or something! :haha:

We certainly won't be preg again soon either, but I now know 4 people who were preg and due around the same time as Caleb was, and who are now pregnant again!

Amy, two of my friends who had teir babies after Sara are already pregnant again too. I didn't want mine less than 14 months apart but would love to be pregnant again within the next six months.

ooooh ndh Im sure it will happen for you very soon, how exciting
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

flying are you not tempted? and yes I *think* Im feeling him move more (he was quite active this morning and dont remember it in the morning much), my MW said 26 weeks is when I should start to feel him a lot more so thats the end of this week so hoping I do. on our prenatal course on monday we watched a placenta being delivered....jeez that thing is huge so if its in the front no wonder it cushions things!!

Wow, youre so close to third tri.. enjoy your scan xxxx

we are NTNP as well, but we totally dont dtd, as life is a bit stressful at the moment, dh is working too hard and is always tired and gemma is teething so badly and i dont think its going to happen. we dtd so rare that there is no need to use any protection.

i know a friend on bnb as well who is preg and her daughter is only 6 - 7 months old.

good luck ndh

sorry life is stressful babyhopes, thats tough and hope it eases up soon :hugs:

Im finding right now hubby is working too much and next year Im hoping he can cut down to 2 days a week and I keep my income as is (so its like him taking paternity leave). that way we are both home most of the week which will be amazing and luckily my hours are not full time hours.

ooooh I have 100 days left :happydance: double digits tomorrow!!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

yay for down to double digits! And no, I'm not at all tempted to hurry in to #2!!! Don't get me wrong, I am really looking forward to having another bub, and would love to give birth again cos that was SO awesome, but I really don't want to be preg yet; I want to enjoy Caleb for a while longer yet before adding in a sibling!!!

Now that K and her cousin are 7 mo 13 days apart I don't feel like we need a second as much.

I saw them on FB but Sarah I LOVE the pics of the nursery ad that one of your bump is so cute. Looks professional. What kind of camera do you use? I may have to copy your style if I ever get a bedroom for Kian that is! Lol. We are still stuck in a 2 bedroom house. But with all our renovations I am liking it better.

I agree with different parenting styles. Pretty much all of my friends and OH's too will suggest we let Kian cry. He came home yesterday and said "blah blah at work says to practice the "20 minute rule" with Kian. You let him cry 20 mintues and go to check him if he is fine, leave him again." I almost bit his head off. Lol. But thats just because I am pretty set against crying it out. I honestly cannot remember if I let Ella cry. I may have after age 1. But she was in my room until age 9 months too so wasn't really necessary. I know Kian isn't a great sleepr, and during the day is clingy, and its' probably the attachment parenting that has caused this, but its what doesn't make me feel guilty or sad at the end of the day so I must follow my gut. Its what you should do too. Don't put stress on yourself to do anything the way others will suggest!

I don't know that it would help Kian at this age anyway. I think you're right, it would just be mean.

ny we have a canon rebel, its a nice camera and not toooo expensive ($800?) or complicated. hubby likes to play with different settings etc, where I get a little confused. so I think the photo is a combination of the setting and just the room looks good :haha: for the room shots we used a wide lens which gets a lot more into the shot than a standard lens, its worth purchasing.

I love the shot of our dog foxy and want to enlarge that into a frame. she was the one attacked when I got my fingertip chopped off and I love her so much. she is getting old and i worry how much longer we have her, we have had her 9 years and I dont know how old she was when we got her, but at least 3. I still have flashbacks and get so upset to think of what she went through that day and how I couldnt help her as my injury happened so quickly and I was panicing about blood loss being pregnant. her wounds have healed but she has a big cross scar on her back that hair wont grow back on. she seems to like all the attention she has now though, she is seperated and I sleep with her while chris goes with the other 2. I cant believe what they did to her :cry: (and me, but I can talk to people about it she cant).

i will have to get ready for a lot of opinions on mothering. im most scared about my MIL, I hope she knows when to back off as she loves to talk and has lots of opinions. she is in the 'driving me crazy' stage for me right now, probably the pregnancy hormones making me less patient. I try to tell myself not to always see the bad in her and ignore the good, but its so easy to remember the bad. but then I think about how Id hate if bubs wife one day hated me and I try and let things go. she is never mean, just really annoying with comments.

oh I have to vent about a girl who used to work at the spa. she left 2 years ago giving less than a weeks notice, it was right after we had spent quite a bit of money training her on gel nails (for the instructor and product, she paid 50%). plus we found out she basically bitched constantly behind our back...as bosses go we are pretty easy going and leave them to it, they are always going to not like some things as hey we are bosses but we always listen to them and are very fair.

anyway just found out she emailed one of the girls asking if we need help, and asked for my email address! I hope she emails and Id love to give her a piece of my mind!! I will try and say it in a professional way but I want her to know we would never want her back and give her advice on how to leave her next job. hubby will probably say dont reply. anyway it did make me smile as i was so annoyed how she left and felt screwed over so its very satisfying to know years later she realized we werent so bad afterall!

I love the pic of your dog too, she looks like a lovely old lady!!! I have a fox terrier/jack russell type dog too (she's a mongrel really, so who knows!) and she's 13 now so I know exactly where you're coming from with having an old dog.... I worry about her getting old; she was my first dog and she's been through SO many mile stones with me (first b/f, moving houses, leaving home, marriage, first child....) it will leave such a huge hole when she does go... I just hope she lasts for a few years yet at least!

And yeah, MILs can be difficult when it comes to parenting styles... I love my MIL, she's a wonderful person, but I do tend to differ on her ideas of parenting!!! Mind you the whole attachment parenting thing is a bit left field and not at all the normal 'mainstream' stuff so a lot of people differ with me there! But ah well!! lol! In the end you have to make your own choices and just ignore the other advice. Everyone will give advice, and they really do all mean well and just want to help! :)

Haha, I hope that girl does email you! It'd be funny!!! You'll have to let us know if she does!

For me not getting a reply would drive me crazy. I e-mailed my old bosses a question in January/February and they never responded. Clearly still bothers me.

I can't stand my MIL! But I am scared to one day be that MIL that my son's wife can't stand, and then she doesn't let me see my grandkids very much or something. So, hope im not the hated one.

Poor doggie, I hope she is reveling in all of her attention and that she feels loved again to be so close to you at night. You did what you could and she is here now because of your love. She is such a cutie! And yes, that room looks damn good!

oh poor doggie, i had a cavalier king charles spaniel, now with my mum, i can imagine how you feel and i would be the same, i dont think i can stand anything happening to him. x

luckily i don't have MIL tension here as she is in the UK and there's not much contact at all, she has her own life and so there's no sort of interference whatsoever in terms of opinions or anything x

would love to know what happens when that girl emails !

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• UC BABY_0000.jpg
    UC BABY_0000.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2
  • UC BABY_0010.jpg
    UC BABY_0010.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2
  • UC BABY_0016.jpg
    UC BABY_0016.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 2
Yay he caved!