• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/Saranna/022.jpg

Logan - 36+3
At my 35 week scan logan was estimated to be 2.9kg. Not sure what that is in pounds, but he was born weighing 3kg which is 6lb7oz so the estimate at 35 weeks was pretty accurate!

315069_10150913801095584_836390047_a.jpg

376522_10151017371170584_1930777275_a.jpg

awwww loving all the baby pics :cloud9:

my secret is to make you all want another right now :haha:

:cloud9: what an amazing thing... to see all the babes as newborns again! Time flies by so quickly!!

awwww loving all the baby pics :cloud9:

my secret is to make you all want another right now :haha:

Bahaha, I already do. Pretty sure month 5 is also unsuccessful but will know for sure any day.

So here is my brother and I when we were little (in Goodwood, Cape Town)

279315_3980758830976_1193276359_o.jpg

Lizzie today...
527140_10152065569090106_1075039606_n.jpg

Lottie a few weeks back
194909_10151881333015106_1691271418_o.jpg

Can anyone see the similarities? :)

omg I cant believe how similar you all look!
so cute, your girls always look so happy, love them!!

Ive always loved looking at people and seeing others. like my niece, my mum totally thinks she looks like our side, but I totally see her dads mum in her. I keep telling them to find photos of her dads mum so I can prove it. Im very good at noticing things like that!

ndh loved your recent pics of saranna too, she is so cute

Thanks hun! They are generally very happy children! They have their moments! :)

From day 1 I've thought Lizzie looks like my brother and Dad and a lot of friends say she looks like my Mum, but she is very much my side in terms of looks. Lottie shares a lot of similarities with both sides I think.

Sometimes it can be hard to see... other times children are like mini versions of their Mums or Dads.

Hope you are all well! xx

I think the looks can totally fluctuate too. Sometimes I'll look at Sara and she's the splitting image of my side of the family (ok most of the time lol) but then there are times that I (and others) look at her and only see DH. It's so strange how that happens.

I love that part, seeing yourselves and family in them, its so amazing.

im doing great, get sore and tired quickly but pretty good. Getting my hospital bag ready although hopefully I wont be there for long. when I took out his lil socks I got so excited thinking of lil feet in there.

he is kicking and moving a lot, and I finally felt those hiccups people always mention.

my next MW apt is next week and then I go weekly. I get another scan in 2 weeks to check placenta and fluid etc.

yikes getting close!!

Hello mama! I see you are in nesting/prep mode. I can't wait til you have your baby:) did you see Rosa's IVF baby was born? So amazing, makes the miracle seem almost more spectacular when its product of IVF.

Hope you are feeling well and rubbing lots of Palmer's on your belly!

Somy period is 6 days late. I keep getting bfns though, but watch this space!

Somy period is 6 days late. I keep getting bfns though, but watch this space!

ooohhhhhhhhh!!!!

wouldnt that be a co-incidence, I got my bfp the month you gave birth, and its about a month till I give birth :happydance:

good luck!!

This could well be the month you give birth too :) You're only a week away from full term - unbelievable!

I think it's time we had another bump pic from you! :p

ha yes! well Im waiting for the photos from my maternity shoot, I will post some of those. they were arty :thumbup:

is this the first time your period has been late for a while? did you get bfns before your bfp before?

Since my period came back (I've had 5) they've been 30 days, 29 days and the last two were 28 days, so pretty consistent.
With Sara I got a very distinct positive two days before AF was due.

Ooooh....Holding thumbs honey!! How's things??

Hope you're all okay! xx

my cycle this round has been 41 days. Lol. not sure but think we are skipping this month. just didn't feel like coming I guess.

Can't wait to see your photos! I love pro photos. we are doing one next weekend for kian's 1st year pics and going to an apple orchard that was the last place I went with him in my belly because that night he came:)

ny are you ntnp? just wondering if I can get a little excited lol.
love the newest photos of kian laughing with his gummy teeth look!
you had kian early right, was there a reason? im 37 weeks this weekend and wishing mine would come a little early, but then again not really.

any news ndh?

im trying to get all my work done, had a little panic the other day when I had a wet patch which was like Id wet myself. never had that before and it didnt continue, so was just CM not CF. you should have seen hubbies face and my panic knowing the house was a mess and I wasnt ready! I tidied up more that night than all month :haha:

having a scan/biophysical profile done in 2 weeks to check on placenta etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->