• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Sarah, who knows why the little bugger came early! he sure wasn' very big or anything so I guess they didn't further investigate that. he was around 37 weeks 5 days I think if I am correct.

I am not really trying, no. I think it would be kind of a bad time because we are still trying to get out of a tiny house so I would rather not try until Kian is 18mo at least.

Maybe you peed:) That happens you know!

Sarah, how did you cope moving away from your sister and her kids? My sister just told me she is moving away and taking my only niece who is Kian's best friend as they're a month apart. I am devastated. I don't like to be depressed, but i've canceled my play date plans today as I am just stuck feeling really low. I hate how "poor me" this sounds but just sat here bawling my brains out. How can I get through it easier? I just really feel sad. I cannot imagine the babies not growing up together. I honestly feel like this may be the greatest pain i've felt in my life:( How alone Kian and I truly will be now.....

Nope nothing yet, I'm still in limbo :growlmad: I feel pregnant but internet cheapies all say no. I've been crazy hormonal for over a week - like the mother of all PMS which I never get (certainly not bad anyway). Dh has decided its not regular PMS but the "preggo mommy syndrome" kind lol, but that remains to be seen.

I've got a first response which I'll use when I'm two weeks late on Saturday and if its still negative and no af I'm going to see my doctor.

awww NY thats so sad :-( I left the UK at the age of 22 to come to Canada, my one neice who is now 18 was just born and I missed the 13 yr old being born too. it was really hard but at the same time I had an exciting life in the big city, so its completely different to what you are going through. Its hard sometimes being here alone and not having family around, especially when inlaws are being annoying, but I have gotten used to it.

Is your sister your main friend and her girl kians main playdate? what does your mum say, she must be devestated too? thats so hard but all I can say is you will get through it and when you see them you will really enjoy your time together perhaps even more than when you see them now. but it is sad they wont grow up together like they could, where is she going?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

most of my friends had kids long ago so I dont even know who me and bub will hang out with, will have to enrol in some classes. But my SIL (the one who got married this year) might start trying next year.

i dont think it was pee unless I didnt feel it, didnt smell like it :haha: I think it was CM as theres been a lot.

NDH keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Nowadays my sister is my main friend. Of course, I've got others, but most I rarely talk to. One other one has a baby kians age but Olivia is definitely his main friend. I couldn't talk to my mom about it yet. I'm sure she is sad. She watches Olivia all the time and I go there at least once a week with kian and we sit around and watch the babies be cute together. Will be so sad to miss that.

Oh well, like you said, we will survive regardless, just won't be very nice.

haha Sarah, I thought my waters had broken one day too; I felt a sudden wet patch as I got up out of bed... it was just pee. lol! It didn't smell nor did I feel it happen, but yeah, it was pee. :haha: The joys of pregnancy aye!!? So close now!

oh sarah, you will definetely know when youre waters break.. it will be unlike anything else.. it will be like you peed but that sensation of "peeing" just wont be there . lol

37 weeks !! that is so close.. you are full term.. xx

NY, sorry about your sister moving away.. x

NDH, fingers crossed... 2 weeks is really something ! it is quite long, so hoping this is it for you x

I actually didn't know mine broke. Lol. it wasn't this huge swoosh of liquids for me. Mine was a sudden sharp pain that felt like it was on my cervix that made me scream but after that I just felt kinda sore. Nothing was super obvious until a few hours later. It started to hurt pretty bad then!

With me I lost my mucous plug and then decided to have a nap in case things started up soon (40+9) and when I rolled over in bed I felt a trickle. Thought I peed myself so I went to the bathroom and tried to pee but couldn't. Stood up and there was another trickle so I put on a pad and over the next few hours every time I moved there was another trickle. So no big gush for me but it was quite obvious w hat it was. Also I don't know about anyone else but to me it smelled a fair bit like semen (and we hadn't had sex for a week or so so definitely wasn't actually semen lol).

Also, still no AF or bfp. Just testing with internet cheapies, will use a first response on the weekend and then book a Dr appointment for Monday to get blood work if its still negative.

yeah, if the babies head is really well down in to your pelvis, then it tends to plug up the uterus a fair bit, so your waters can just trickle out each time the baby moves and releases a bit more like what NDH had! My waters didn't break until I was in the last 10 mins; I felt a pop! lol. I was in the bath so you couldn't tell at all otherwise. I HAD lost my mucus plug the previous morning though...

Also, both your waters and your mucus plug continue to regenerate until the birth, so once I got the first gush of the plug, I kept having huge globs of plug for the next 36 hours until I gave birth!

I went to the bathroom, laid down in bed and then my water broke. That made it fairly obvious it wasn't pee since it was a lot and I had just gone to the bathroom.

My waters continued to leak for a long time even after I got to the hospital so be sure to grab something to catch them if yours are too afterward.

With Lottie my waters broke at 6cm's and she arrived a number of hours later. With Lizzie my waters broke and less than 5min later Lizzie arrived. The MW had to cut my underwear off because she was coming out quicker than I could get them off! :rofl:

Gosh I wish I could have that labour sensation again! A bit clucky here!

Not long to go now Sarah!! x

yay loved seeing everyones posts! yes my MW book said to call them if you have any water....whether its a gush or a trickle as often it can just be a trickle. Flying she said I could have pee'd too, but I didnt feel anything (but perhaps it was if you didnt either) and it didnt smell like pee....more like cervical mucus smell. It was just such an unusual wet patch about the size of my hand, but nothing since.

I havent been feeling any practice contractions or anything :shrug:

induction acupuncture is booked for 2 weeks today :happydance: she said she's had people start contracting at the end of the session! but for some it takes many sessions, all depends if your body is ready or not.

NY do you feel a bit better?

ndh keeping my fingers crossed [-o<[-o<[-o<

got the proofs from my maternity session, as mentioned we did a more arty shoot, heres a couple...

Attachments

• mat6.jpg
    mat6.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 9
  • mat2.jpg
    mat2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
  • mat3.jpg
    mat3.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
oh they are stunning!! you have an awesome figure. I LOVE the first one!!!!! LOVE it! :cloud9:

thats my fave too! I want to put some up in frames in our bedroom. cant wait for the newborn shots :happydance:
being a designer I go for more arty shots, im sure my MIL will be annoyed you cant see us very well :haha:

Oh sarah, you look absolutely gorgeous.. they are stunning pics, i love the artsy type pics. have to agree the first one is gorgeous, and the second one, "love your hubbys expression. hes got a very shy, but nice smile. you both look great xxxxxx :cloud9:

Wow stunning photos! I have a friend with bump photos framed in their bedroom too so that's a fabulous idea.

Bfn on Saturday, haven't tested since. Still no af though . Was planning to see the Dr yesterday but our car is in the shop for who knows how long - hoping its not the transmission

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->