• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ok so who wants to get pregnant in 2011? (closed group)

Hope all is okay with the car and your body! :hugs:

How's things Sarah??? getting close now!!!

Have you got a list of all our guesses??

38 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance:
1 week till I start acupuncture induction
I will do a list of your guesses

Holy smokes!

It seems like yesterday you were struggling to conceive and then all the treatments! NOW LOOK... you are a few weeks possibly days away from meeting your little boy!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

It makes me cry!! (tears of joy of course!)

its gone pretty slow for me, and Ive been through a lot with the infertility and then my fingertip being chopped off, so just anxious to get him here safely :cry::cry::cry:

NY I didnt post on FB as your photos were posted by the photographer but omg they are so gorgeous! kian is such a cutey, loved his outfit. when was his bday?

ndh any news on your cycle?

just had my biophysical profile scan, the tech cant say much but she said he was 'heading in the right direction' and that he was moving well and practicing his breathing. i have my midwife apt tomorrow so can get the results, Im hoping it will show a shortening of the cervix!! been having lots of sex and started low dose raspberry leaf capsules, mum arrives on thursday and then will go to max dose, plus acupuncture induction starts on friday :happydance:

Thank you! They turned out well, the photog says they are much better quality on her computer than on stinky FB, so i cant wait to get the CD when she is all done. his bday is on wed and I am scared to have him turn one then he is no longer a baby! So surreal, but he is such an awesome little guy. Much happier nowadays and moving around all over the place. It will be my 1 year anniversary of breast feeding on wed also!

I love that first picture of your silhouette its sooooo pretty. Exciting you will start induction accu soon. Have they estimated his size at all?

Preethi got some awesome photos done as well!

omg sarah, i cant believe you are 38 weeks !! where has the 9 months gone?? im so excited for you xxx good luck with acupuncture xxx counting down 2 weeks to the big 40 !!

nicole, your family pic is GORGEOUS x

ny a couple of weeks ago they estimated he was 6 pounds something from the measurements, but that might be slightly off assuming they use an average, as he will probably be tall seeing as we are both tall and my side of family is very tall. I will see at MW apt tomorrow if they do another weight estimate from todays scan.

im doing good physically just soooo tired all the time and feel like I have a million things to do before Im ready. I know you can never be ready and I will have to let things go, but being self employed I have a bunch of work plus things in the house I wanted moved around. but he will come when he wants to so I will have to get over it if everything is not how I want it. we did a lot this weekend so I already feel more prepared.

So close Sarah! Eek! I hope the acupuncture helps get him out in a timely manner so the doctors/midwives don't decide they need to induce.

Still no AF. I haven't tested in a week though, pretty sure I must have just not ovulated and I'm playing the waiting game. Will start temping when AF does make an appearance though.

Hmm Nikki I must have missed seeing your photos, will have to go snoop.

But Preethi your family photos are stunning too!

happy birthday kian :cake::kiss:

ndh too bad your cycle is being wonky but I seem to remember NY getting a BFP on a long wonky cycle so Im still holding out hope for you!

so saw my MW yesterday, the biophysical profile scan I did on monday showed that everything is good, he is practicing his breathing, placenta and fluid are good, and nothing happening with cervix yet. Ive started having some weird stabbing pains and sore bump yesterday, but nothing I can say was a definite contraction :shrug: she mentioned having a stretch and sweep at the end of next week on my due date weekend, did anyone have that? sounds horrible, Im not good with hands and things 'up there' (lol suppose I have to get over that). Hubby doesnt want to hear about it as thinks bub will be right on time or near. Im hoping the acupuncture might move things along, I start friday and she said to try 3-4 sessions.

I had a stretch and sweep done at 41 weeks (my 40 week appointment was 39+6 and at my hospital they don't do a sweep before your due date so I had to wait a week lol).
I was dreading it but really it wasn't that bad. I hadn't even had an internal yet by that point so was very nervous about it all. My cervix was still very posterior and about 2cm long (I think?), but was dilated 1-2cm and she said she could feel it softening and moving forward after the sweep. DH held my hand while I got it done. I didn't have too much cramping afterwards. My waters broke two days later, not sure if the sweep had any part in that or not.

I think this is the list, I didnt see a guess from NY?
LOL Huggles your guess is today, yikes!!

Huggles
27 September
3.7kg, 53cm

Babyhopes
29th September
3.7- 3.8 kg, 53cm

NDH
October 8, 7:18pm
8lb12oz, 52cm

Flyingduster
Oct 10th at 4am
8lb, 53cm

Mummycat
Oct 10th at 10:12pm
7lb12oz, 54cm

OFFICIAL LIST!

Huggles
September 27
3.7kg, 53cm

Babyhopes
September 29
3.7- 3.8 kg, 53cm

NY
October 2
4:45pm
7lbs 11oz

NDH
October 8
7:18pm
8lb12oz, 52cm

Flyingduster
October 10
4am
8lb, 53cm

Mummycat
October 10
10:12pm
7lb12oz, 54cm

You don't need to get used to hands up there! Unless you *want* to or there is an actual problem, there is no need for anyone to go near your bits until after the birth (and even then just checking for any tearing and dealing to it if needed.) Just sayin'.

But wow, so soon you'll have your son in your arms!!! And before you know it he'll be a year old too! Sheesh!!!

yes sorry huggles your guess was wrong :haha: babyhopes I dont think yours will be right either but you could still be the closest if it happens between now and tuesday!

I had my first induction acupuncture yesterday, my bump seems to have a weird shape at the bottom that even hubby could notice (which is rare, usually when Im saying look at this he is like 'looks the same to me' but yesterday he said 'yes definitely different'). So not sure if he is getting lower or if this is the drop people talk about? I think it could drop more so perhaps not. My chiro thought his head was engaged but I will see what MW says on tuesday. Other than that not really feeling anything.

flying yes I want to avoid hands down there, but at the same time want to avoid induction with medications more, so I would prefer to try the sweep than go late and them suggest pitocin. I might ask MW to check my cervix on Tuesday out of curiosity. I know the DD is just an estimate and Im going to try and be patient but at the same time she has gone on about my maternal age and not going too overdue so much i worry about it :dohh:

I woke up my hubby at 2am to have my way with him and get some sperm to my cervix :rofl:

LOL at you getting your wicked way at 2am.. hehe after the baby you will be snoring at 2am ! xx my dh was too weirded out about dtd whilst pregnant.

hope he comes on time for you.. xx whats the final name going to be ? have yoiu decided on cieran michael then ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->