Ok, what the h was that?!

Dan

Reaction score
Ladies, bit worried. I'm sorry if this is a bit gross for the morning session but got to ask. Just went to the loo and have seen that there is something going on discharge wise. All clear stuff, basically like someone has blown their nose on me nicks.

Is this something to be concerned about? Not seen it before??

Thanks for any help.

x

I had this and was told that I had a bit of thrush when checked by my doctor as I was worried that it was my plug. It was only happening once everyone couple of days for like a week but there was quite a lot of it when it did... was gross! I didn't have any other symptoms at all so best to get it checked out.

I would ring midwife and check . You do get different kinds of discharge at different stages. Im not sure so best check. Sure it alright though:flower:

Thrush is white, not clear. Clear and gooey like snot is the mucus lining the cervix.

Sounds like you may have lost a little bit of your plug, but it regenerates so nothing to worry about :)

I got this when i lost abit of my plug but i'm alot further on than you mine was the day after a sweep maybe its best to ring just to make sure.. i know it sounds grose mine was like snot or when my partners seman came out ~tmi~ but thats what mine looked like. x

Thrush is white, not clear. Clear and gooey like snot is the mucus lining the cervix.

Sounds like you may have lost a little bit of your plug, but it regenerates so nothing to worry about :)

Actually mine wasn't white at all :shrug: but clear which is why i asked the consultant about it at my appointment because i was worried. It didn't even occur to me it could be thrush:shrug: go figure!

Actually mine wasn't white at all :shrug: but clear which is why i asked the consultant about it at my appointment because i was worried. It didn't even occur to me it could be thrush:shrug: go figure!

How bizarre. I've never come across clear thrush, or heard of it but hey, pregnancy does some bizarre things so why not?!

Could be thrush like others have said or a bit of your plug... Or even something else.
So if I were you I'd get it checked out just to be sure its nothing to worry about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->