Okay...kind of embarassing question about smell...

I smell too lol. But - I DO have a wee infection as I found out on Sunday which Ive prob had for about 3 weeks :(

Hubby noticed I smell and he tells me!!

How nice of him! lol :dohh:

hahaaha the other night before I found out I had a UTI said to him "babbbbby Im horny" lol - his reply? " Babe you REALLY smell down there.....I'm not going near it until you've had a shower!" me: "But, I just had a bath?" him: "have another one smelly!" :haha:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! Some days are worse than others.

changes in hormones make us smell down there. the first weeks i was pregnant, it smelled terriable, no matter how much i showered. told my OB about it, and she said its the progesterone and other hormones that comes out in our discharge that makes it smell unusual down there.

i always think i smell like a clam bake. lol.

I smell too lol. But - I DO have a wee infection as I found out on Sunday which Ive prob had for about 3 weeks :(

Hubby noticed I smell and he tells me!!

How nice of him! lol :dohh:

hahaaha the other night before I found out I had a UTI said to him "babbbbby Im horny" lol - his reply? " Babe you REALLY smell down there.....I'm not going near it until you've had a shower!" me: "But, I just had a bath?" him: "have another one smelly!" :haha:

OMG my OH would get a punch in the head for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->