Okay preggos, what are you all doing for New Year's Eve?

To be honest, I'm quite glad of the excuse not to go our partying this year. I really can't be bothered with all the hassle of getting home at 2am with no taxis on the roads.

My best friend is pregnant too so we're planning on inviting her and her DH over for dinner and see in the bells together.

i havent planned anything may cook a turkey crown and have turkey on french stick. i'll prob be on bnb as if i'm sat watching tv i'll have the lap top on as well lol

xx

I'll be at home with OH, the kids and my Dad.

At midnight, we'll sing Happy Birthday to my daughter, she'll be 11, then she'll open her presents!

(That way, we all get a lovely lie in on New Years Day)

Umm probs go out for dinner, then home, watch a few dvds, then beddybyes for me!!!

xx

I have to admit, its going to be VERY odd staying in to see in the new year this year. Last year I spent it dancing on a bar getting sprayed by Champagne at Midnight!! In fact when I told a friend of mine I was pregnant, her first reaction was "oh nooooooo, what AM I gonna do at new year NOW??" :dohh:

So anyways, OH and I have decided to go stay in a little cottage in Devon for a few days- its right near the beach so even though it'll be freezing Itll still be lovely. :cloud9:

Have a good one whatever you do everybody x x

So anyways, OH and I have decided to go stay in a little cottage in Devon for a few days- its right near the beach so even though it'll be freezing Itll still be lovely. :cloud9:

Have a good one whatever you do everybody x x

That sounds brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"