Okie Dokie! ...who is due within the next couple of weeks?!

I know with DS I was so anxious to have him and then once he was born I couldn't believe how much I missed being pregnant. You get so used to those kicks and nudges, and I know once they were gone I felt kind of empty. Plus, babies are much easier to take care of in than out haha!

I have had no sweeps or examinations yet so no idea how things are progressing. I have an appointment on Thursday so maybe then if baby not here first!

Our nursery is done, I love sitting in there, makes me smile.

MW appointment on thurs feels like a million years since the last one! I'm worried a bit as they are downgrading out maternity unit to midwife led only in the next few weeks, if there are any complications we will need to travel 20 miles to next hospital :/ I think LO will be here before the downgrade though!

Woke up with horrendous rib pain think LO is having a good ole stretch in there!! Lol

Hmmmm its 430am here and still awake. I think i was able to fall asleep for maybe an hr but it was a restless one.

Its nights like these that make me want this pregnancy over with lol blahhhhh :cry:

Hmmmm its 430am here and still awake. I think i was able to fall asleep for maybe an hr but it was a restless one.

Its nights like these that make me want this pregnancy over with lol blahhhhh :cry:

Agreed!! I feel like I actually didn't get to sleep until about 3am (having gone to bed at 11). Kept needing to pee and my mind was in overdrive. Then baby decided to start wriggling a lot which was actually quite painful. Then cramps started and I kinda wondered if something was starting but clearly not.

Every morning I wake up and wonder if today will be the day and every night I attempt to sleep and wonder if il wake up in the middle of the night with contractions- wishful thinking I guess.

Every morning I wake up and wonder if today will be the day and every night I attempt to sleep and wonder if il wake up in the middle of the night with contractions- wishful thinking I guess.

I've been doing the same thing. It's also so hard not to read too much into every little twinge and pain.

Lol im the same. ive been having little period pains today didnt last long but hey ho. Pretty sure is was period pain anyways...It was around that pubic bone area...

Also my bump goes hard when i walk :s thats pretty much the only time ive noticed it.

Bouncing like mad to think im getting bit impatient now lol xx

Been having painful Braxton hicks quite regular for the last hour or so,definitely not labour but I'm bouncing on my ball in hope that they could turn into something *sigh*

The last weeks of pregnancy is like ttc you spend your days symptom spotting for labour/bfp.

39 weeks tomorrow.

Just want this baby out but getting fed up of looking for signs, nothing seems to mean anything!

i know! its hard to ignore the littlest twinge or cramp lol and i too wonder if ill wake up in the middle of the night with contractions.

i find it so hard to believe that i can say this sat is my due date and that next week im past my due date!!! its crazy.

I just wanna meet my little girl and settle into the mommy routine!

Just saw a post from skeet, her waters broke at 11am this morning and shes now in the hospital!!! Just thought id share.

im so jealous! Hehehe

I've had Braxton hicks on and off all night and I've woken up and still have them! Just give me the god damn contractions you big tease!!

i see someone mention about skeet in the march thread. hopefully not to long for her lol .

Im a symptom spotted to.. I get little period pain every so often today. Which must be a good time right? Just waiting out for those contractions now. i bounce on my ball like mad i roll my hips and everything lol x

Hope everyones doing well today!

Anyone getting lightning crotch...in the bum? Haha
Not so much today for me but i had it alot yesterday. Was quite uncomfy and annoying! Lol

Well ladies after 29 hours of labour Carson John was born today march 14th at 5:52 pm weighing 7lbs 2 oz.. I will post pics and labour story when I get home from the hospital

Yayyyy congrats skeeet! Cant wait to see the lil guy :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->