Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

yes we doing one on the 8th then i gonna get stuff for dh's birthday

are you going to buy him a giant gummy bear?

im tempted to but lost the site. Im really struggling this year got another £60 to spend on him and dont have a clue what to get

its firebox hun :) and i think its great! haha

ps u do realise we doing it again - having 3 convos in different places all at same time

cool wil have a look :D

and yes i know :haha: its so funny

Glad your back :wave:
PM me those presents :haha:

haha will do im currently trying to find them all

thanks hun, i wonder if anyone on bnb analzyes dreams i had a really wacko one last night and would love it analysing

kalah does but shes poorly at the moment and shes got a list of people that shes got to interpert dreams for so it would prob take a while for her to do yours

I dont mind if it takes a while would just love it to be done

dreams about twins mean you are meeting your own child and your seeing her as the other half of you - thus making it look like twins

by the looks of it is your dreaming about having twins because in your real life you are making disisions about opposites

il take a wild guess and say your mind is working on the fact your going to university and you have Chloe - they arew opposite parts of your life that your be working in harmony with

i dont quite get the above, and does that person have a thread on bnb or something? as i may ask her if i can be added to her waiting list

if you dream that your pregnant with twins or just given birth to twins its means in REAL LIFE you have something going on that are opposites happening at the same time in harmony - as twins do - 2 seperate people with there own opinions and values yet growing the same

Arrh ok i get you now.
Does that lady have a thread? as this isnt the 1st dream ive ever wanted doing and im sure i'll want more in the future

she did but its not been replied to for ages because shes been ill its in general section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->