Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

Yes chloe wriggles loads but i prefer her in sleepsuits :haha: she can get out of PJ's so i cant put her in them unless its really hot unless she gets out of them

aww that a shame just have to go throught and seatch them all, did pete ever ask her why? if so pm me what was said

yeah we often find zacoiya wearing no pj bottoms in the morning :haha: and yes she did il tell u in nextr pm

Aw i do too :(

hun im off for dinner il chat to ya later or u can text me as i got credit now :D x

Ok will prob go off line soon so text :D

sorry hun didnt realise i was supposed to have texts u will text u in the morning as ur prob in bed now xxx

:haha: its fine hunni, someone realyl nice on here just offered me all her 9-12month sleepsuits vest ect free just for postage :D

Yes :D, have you sorted out z's name in here?

and i really wanan try one of those jugs but no point when 4pints in bottle is 87p :haha: you dont use johnsons baby wipes do you?

oh no il do that now thanks for reminding me i been busy sorting it from everywhere else lol duhhh

and its great! the jug puts a pipe through the bag and u have a cap you open and close to pour the milk through the pipe :D

Soudns really cool,

And yes make sure you do it.
Ticker seems ok on this page?

yeah doing it now - was just checking ur ticker in other threads it seems totally fine now - might have been an eorror on lillypie or something

Maybe, ive know it happen before when for a few days everyones tickers were out by like 3 days

yeah mines gone weird before and no i dont use johnsons why?

Cuz im making Dh go to sainsburies after work as 6boxes are 3.22 in their atm :wohoo: even cheaper than the £5 baby event ones.

on that note do you know when next one is?

do you mean 6 packs? :haha: thats really good but if 6 boxes thats crazy! lol

and no i dont actually u think i would really wouldnt ya? lol

Yes by 6boxes i meant box with 6in. so making dh bring 2 boxes home on the bus :haha: i am nasty, but we were gonan get them from asda tomorrow as they on £5 even though baby event isnt on yet, but was onyl gonna get 1 box as need to save for holiday but at that price getting 2 :D

Yes you normally do, you got a leaflet thing last tiem didnt you, i didnt even though i normally do :cry:

yeah thats worth getting the best deal we ever had on pampers is a box of 12 for £7 :)

oh yeah but my leaflet goes to my mums house :haha: she normally tells me when she gets it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->