Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

Why does it go there, and when you know tell me :D as i wanan get chloe for vests they normally do 7 for £5 in the event :D

and thats good chloe cant use pampers even sensitve give her a rash :dohh:

will do hun think we due an event soon :) our asda has got mamas and papas rocking capatilla for £45 in there

nd z rarely gets nappy rash he gets it and i use sudo creme and its gone by morning

Yes chloe doesn't now but i used pampers wipes she got it thought was coinsidence so trued again and got it agian, with her reusables and johnsons she never gets it, and she just has a disposiable at night

glad the cloth is working well hun i heard alot of fluffy bottoms have sposies at night :)

Yes as you have to get really really expensive night nappies and they still got a chance of leaking as i change her ever 4 hours in the day. I didnt want to tru reuable at night and mess her sleep pattern by her feeling wet

aww bless i bet she looks so cute with a fluff bottom

Yes she really does :haha:

and only popped on quickly will look and reply to pm later :D

Im really pissed off and never buying on an ebay aution again, only like ebay shops with loads of customers.
Those 1st things i ordered for chloe never arrived so i opened a case and seller never responed so a got a full refund.
However a few days before i got the refund i brought so more so was out of pocket for a while, so i picked them up from post office todya (the 2nd ones i mean) and they had holes in and stunk of smoke :dohh: i messaged seller and they given me a refund (currently pending as came from their bank) but 2 bad sellers in 2 purches really has put me off ebay

omg thats awful hun glad you got your money back i had insident with a seller - i brought some babyshock like shoes off ebay for Z - they came but seller sent wrong size so she told me she would refund my return postage if i sent them back and i could have refund or exchange so i just asked for a refund as they bigger ones were poor quality so didnt really want another pair so i sent them back and she refunded me except my return postage so i asked her and she said she couldnt refund me postage as i didnt have an exchange so i told her it wernt good enough as i were told she would refund the postage so shes refunded £1.50 - my postage was £1.72 im not bothered il except that i wernt bothered with the postage in the first place was just principle

Yes were they 2nd hand as i know the ones your were looking at were like £15?
Well she didnt even message me on ebay it want until i went to item i realised it had been refunded i had to check like 4 times to check it wasnt the item ebay refunded but no they were both refunded. So went to paypal, and says pending but i checked and thats becuase its come from her bank and not paypal funds. But she hasnt asked for item back, messaged her to ask and no response if non in a few days will just bin.

no they were just a cheapy version to try

and yeah thats a good idea - i doubt she will want them back tbh

Yes well prob not her excuse was she didnt check them properly :saywhat: surely you would double check anythin gyour were putting on ebay?

And aww are you gonna fork out for some proper ones?

i dont know as i prefer the little leather ones now - z got 2 pairs and they fab so il prob stick to them

and she said she didnt check em properly?

thats a lame excuse

yes thats what i thought really lame :haha:

and aww bet they look lovely on him

aww make sure he wears then when down so i can see :D

good :D
did they everr arrange a time to meet at freddy's do you know?

and yes we could pop to derby after freddy;s

we could go for lunch after freddies if u like? and nope i think they siad we would sort it nearer the time? ur going to a meet soon arnt you? 8th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->