Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

same my 2nd cousin just had a baby, a little boy called Jez

2 of my cousins are expecting babys (they aint pregnant their OH's are) and then my close friend who wants me to go to some of her appointment :haha: at this rate i will only do 1 or 2 years of uni before needing a year out to have another baby :haha:

same my 2nd cousin just had a baby, a little boy called Jez

2 of my cousins are expecting babys (they aint pregnant their OH's are) and then my close friend who wants me to go to some of her appointment :haha: at this rate i will only do 1 or 2 years of uni before needing a year out to have another baby :haha:

:haha: yeah but if u do that ur uni fees will be between 6-9k

I know :( i really wish i could though im desprate for another one already but it aint practical.
have you got any names on the card for #2?

id love to be pregnant again as i loved being pregnant but same as u soo not practical plus z being my first i wanna be totally focused on him :)

and yeah i did but not sure now as too simular to zs name

What did you like?

and yes same with chloe we wanna really focus on her when we have 2nd she will be at school so 2nd will get some time to itsself with us and so will chloe

omg i just totally realised why people thought i was joknig about that name :rofl: omg i seriously forgot theres a famoud dude called that :rofl:

i like both names Issac and Lincoln but reminds me of US president now i wrote it out haha

I def like Issac whats wrong with that?
and what about a girl?

I def like Issac whats wrong with that?
and what about a girl?

and i not sure if Z had of been a girl we were going to call her Kaidance (pronounced Kay-Dance)

i LOVE willow but my OH dont :(

what about u?

Will you not name a girl what you were gonna call zac if he was a girl? i like willow :D but not as much as Kaidance

And we like Simon Elliot for a boy (which is what chloe was going to be if a boy) and dunno we not spoken about girls names yet as we took a while to find one girls name beign chloe which we both liked

Will you not name a girl what you were gonna call zac if he was a girl? i like willow :D but not as much as Kaidance

And we like Simon Elliot for a boy (which is what chloe was going to be if a boy) and dunno we not spoken about girls names yet as we took a while to find one girls name beign chloe which we both liked

do u like Kaidance then? i do really like it but i not sure in 3 years time lol

and yes i remember u saying Simon for a boy :)

we find girls names harder then boys

I cant remember if we picked chloe or simon 1st lol i know we did them both on the same day. everyone kept telling us to change a boys to elliot simon becuase it sounded better :dohh: its not up to you.l

And we only ever had one full name for both boy or girl so neither was easier, we may find it hard to find another girls one but we will be able to. I like jessica but Dh doesnt

And yes i really do like it :D

I cant remember if we picked chloe or simon 1st lol i know we did them both on the same day. everyone kept telling us to change a boys to elliot simon becuase it sounded better :dohh: its not up to you.l

And we only ever had one full name for both boy or girl so neither was easier, we may find it hard to find another girls one but we will be able to. I like jessica but Dh doesnt

And yes i really do like it :D

no i think simon elliot flows lovely! and its up to u and your DH not one else - this is why we didnt tell anyone that we were calling him Z until he was born lol once we picked names when i next pregnant we wont tell anyone again :)

and yeah its annoying when one loves a name and other dont

Yes lol and we didnt tell many peopel like 3 or 4 but all told us to have it the otehr way round :dohh:

and we aitn gonna telll anyone this time round either.

I also would like eric as a middle name after my grandad who i was super close to who died when i was 7 but i dont know if we will find any nice names to go with it

Yes lol and we didnt tell many peopel like 3 or 4 but all told us to have it the otehr way round :dohh:

and we aitn gonna telll anyone this time round either.

I also would like eric as a middle name after my grandad who i was super close to who died when i was 7 but i dont know if we will find any nice names to go with it

ohh no u cant keep it secret lol il be itching to know! haha

and aww that would be lovely zs middle name is petes dads name if we have a girl her middle name will defo be Linda after my nanny

Chloe's is grace patricia (grace is mine but dh loved it) and patricia is my mum.

i would love eric after my grandad but it depends if we have any otehr names to go with it, and also if Dh wants anyof his families name in the name i would let him have that before me as i got patricia in chloe's

and im sure i can tell you :haha: but only if you tell me

haha ok deal i will tell you as well :)

and yes they will be lovely Zs middle name is after petes dad its funny how some comments from strangers go:

Stranger: Aww whats his name?
Me:z
Strange: oh thats unusual o0o0o0o whats his middle name?
Me: Philip
Stranger: Oh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back