Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

Aww i want a baby now :(

Its so unfair we have to wait so long. I know it means i get so much more time with chloe but would also love another baby now

i do but im actually ok for the time being - i think its because im stupidly busy atm i know that atm having another baby would be rediculasly not the right time iykwim? i think because i know realistically it wouldnt be appropriate

Yes same for me thats why i know its not sensiblle but still want to in a way like a head and heart saying diffrent things

:D i know its not senbile having another but my heart would love another now, everywhere i go i know people who talk in some way about babies :dohh:

yes i keep seeing loads and i saw all the tiny baby clothes in boots other day!

aww i remember when we went to boots and you found zacs hat and you shew me thestuff zac used to be in :haha:

yes lol you went over to all the small baby stuff and went zac was even to bi for these :haha:

yes lol you went over to all the small baby stuff and went zac was even to bi for these :haha:

oh yeah hahaha well z was in tiny baby clothes at first and even then they were all too big for him :shock: but the tiny baby in bootswas SOOOO tiny lol

yes well thats exactly what you said to me in boots :haha:

yes well thats exactly what you said to me in boots :haha:

:rofl: - il always remember that day as the day i got myself lost in the middle of darby town centre in the dark as i had missed my bus :( lol

lol bless ya make sure you dont do it again

you knwo we wanna ttc at the same time wouldnt it be funny if we were pregnant at same tiem again and you got a girl next time and i got a boy :haha:

lol bless ya make sure you dont do it again

you knwo we wanna ttc at the same time wouldnt it be funny if we were pregnant at same tiem again and you got a girl next time and i got a boy :haha:

haha that way be perfect timing lol!!!

i would i doubt it would happen though :haha:

no but we still gotta be bump buddies even if one is a couple of months behind!

yes def :haha: hopefully we be within a month or two of each other :D

yes hopefully LOL keep our fingers really really crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"