Old bump buddies, now mummy buddies and WTT buddies hoping to be bump buddies again

Lol do they expect you to have an unusual name to.

Me and DH were speaking yesterday and we are tempted with

Simon Eric Elliot, Or Simion Eric Philip (i know its same as zac but my dad's name) or Simon Eric John (john is dad's middle name)

Then it would be after my grandad and dad.

Also i meantioned jessica again and dh likes it now :dohh: but we want to use susan as a middle name and not sure if we could get jessica to work with that. As we want two middle names as we think its fair all our children have two middle names as chloe does.

And may i ask is your WTT ticker a bit out?

Yeah they assume that because hes first name is unusual his middle name would be lol

and aww i like all those names! and they would be middle name buddies hehe

Yes jessica is a lovely name maybe susan could be second middle name? and find something that would work in middle?

and is it? lo0ol i dont know how to get it right haha!

Yes that must be really annoying.

And yes we aint sure which one to go for but i think Simon Eric Philip works best. we are gonna try for a boy next time but wont mind if we dont get one. Yes thats what we are gonan try and do with the girls name find something that works in the middle :haha:

And i think you need to go on the site and remake it and change the code to the new code on your signuture surely if your WTT until January 2014 its 2years and about 7months?

sorry hun was sure i replied to that message! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

and yes i think it sounds lovely! Yeah im happy with either a girl or little boy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

and ok will change it in a bit

yes you need to change it :D

and thanks hun, no we wouldnt bo 100% bothered but one of each would be nice. but if we got anotehr girl we would def have a 3rd, where as if we have a boy for #2 we might not have a 3rd

oh no i definetly want a 3rd regardless of sex - id feel sad to think that my pregnancy and days would be over by 5 years time :cry: lol

same lol only prob is dh doesnt want kids much past 30 and he 27 this year :haha:

oh cool! ohhh but that makes the whole foot tapping less funny lol

why does it make the foot tapping less funny?
i couldnt be with anyone my age all the men i was with my age were super imature.

and another reason we dont want kids too late is we would also love to adopt or foster

why does it make the foot tapping less funny?
i couldnt be with anyone my age all the men i was with my age were super imature.

and another reason we dont want kids too late is we would also love to adopt or foster

i dunno i just thought it was a funny image of a 17/18 year old boy tapping his foot lo0ol i dunno its still helerious :haha:

yeah yeah totally get what u mean - age gaps dont bother me in slightest - as long as both people are happy then i dont understand what the problem is - my nan and granddad had a 14 year age gap :)

i thought i replied to this ealier :dohh:

yes i find it awfully funny :haha:

yes we are happy loads of people out our old church hated it

I dunno cuz when we 1st got together i was 16 and he was 24 and they didnt like it even though we were both 16+ :dohh:

I want a baby 1 of my cousins (remember i told you 2 of my male cousins expecting babies) well one had the 20 week scan 2day and they having a little boy brooody

aww bit harsh

aww really? thats so cute

i tired :sleep::sleep::sleep: lol

Yes i know very cute, just waiting for them 2 put scan pic on facebook takes them a few days normally.

And another member of my family who i didnt even know was expecting a baby like 2nd or 3rd cousin just had a baby boy!!! Babys everywhere

aww bless you - i have to go past the maternity part of the hospital EVERY day lo0ol - makes me broody hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->