Old member returning

LankyDoodle

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I used these forums heavily between 2008 when I was wtt and 2011/early 2012 when my daughter was 1.5. She's just turned 6 and here I am again wtt.

A lot has happened. Her dad and I split in late 2012 and divorced a year later so I thought I'd never have more can and wrote it off telling myself I didn't want more so to protect myself. My ex had another baby early this year so my daughter has a sibling. I dated loads because at 29 when he and I split, we'd been together 11 years and he is 10 years older so I really had lost who I was. I could never find Mr Right. Then at Christmas last year, I met my wonderful partner. In your 30s and when you've already had a marriage you just know what you're looking for and who you are and we've already discussed marriage etc having been together 5 months. We are like a married couple already and only holding off him moving in because I have a 6yo and he has a 6 and 3yo. They've all met and we spend time together but we want to wait til the end of the year for moving in.

My mirena coil is due to come out next year and though I'd never had trouble with the previous one I think the hormonal changes since I had a baby mean it doesn't suit me in the same way and I've had issues with it so won't be replacing it. I can't have implant or injection and can only use the mini pill. After lots of adult discussion about what we both want from the future, we've both said we can't guarantee what the future holds so when it comes out we will just leave it in the lap of the gods. If I do I do, if I don't I don't. No stress or pressure.

So I'm here wtt and looking to improving my own health in the meantime.

Be good to get to know some others in similar position.

Hi! I'm an old member too I made a thread about my situation in here a couple of weeks ago but no one replied haha! I have a 7 year old and I'll be wtt for 3 years! Good luck with your wtt journey! Xx

Hi :)
I'm also an old member! Was here when pregnant with my eldest in 2010/2011!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->