Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Exciting Heather! Even if you decide to wait a bit longer it's still good to know you're body is working on getting back to "regular" cycle wise!

Thanks hun! :hugs:

I agree it's nice to know that when you do want to ttc your body will be ready to go instead of having to wait for things to diet themselves out.

Sorry about the spotting Lovn, but I'm still hopeful for you too! If not then I hope your situation changes soon, it sucks when you're not happy with your job.

Heather glad things are getting back on track! When do you think you will be ready to ttc?

Just looking back, how many times did my phone autocorrect and I not notice over the last few days lol

Just looking back, how many times did my phone autocorrect and I not notice over the last few days lol
:haha: I saw that!

That's exciting Heather that your body is getting right back on track.

Hope you are ok Lovn :hugs:

any sign of O steph?

Cd13 here & nothing. Maybe the start of some O pain. - opk, haven't checked my cp or cm yet. Dh is home tonight! :happydance:

Tons more spotting yesterday but then nothing at all today besides some weird cramps [not like af]. Who knows. Probably just a funky cycle.

Yay for dh being home tonight, luv! :dance:

Lovn that's strange, sounds kinda promising!!

I'm also waiting to o luvallmy. All fertile signs blazing, but I took an opk for fun was and it was properly negative.

Heather good luck whatever you decide! I would have loved a small age gap myself! I was heading for 15m this time, but lost that baby at 10w in January. I've got 20m between my boys, that was the smallest gap I could manage but we ntnp from ds1 being born! Mind you, I have 'issues' when it comes to pregnancies sticking, silly body!

Oooh lovn hope that all this is leading somewhere for you.
Luv, yay for dh being back before you O! Not much to update here. Started temping this morning, at the boring part where nothing's due to happen for a while lol

Cd14 today and nothing. Took an opk and it was very negative. Just as well though, as both kids have a cold and are super cranky. I am almost losing my enthusiasm for a 3rd atm!

Lovn any more tests?

Cd14 today and nothing. Took an opk and it was very negative. Just as well though, as both kids have a cold and are super cranky. I am almost losing my enthusiasm for a 3rd atm!

Lovn any more tests?

I swear that the hardest part of kids is when they are sick - especially at my house! When 1 gets it, they all get it. It's simply exhausting!

It's exciting that a few of us are close in cycle. :thumbup:

Motherofboys, I hope the boring part of your cycle goes quickly.

Lovn, I'm still holding out hope for you :flower:

You're all just around the corner for o, I'm rooting for you all!
Yea sick kids are no fun, and I only have one to deal with. Although dh act like a big kid when he's sick :dohh: I give you all props for dealing with more than one.
Hope your two lo's feel better soon, Steph.

Sofia had to go to the docs today as she got her first bout of yeast infection :(she's doing ok though, still smiling.

Have had nearly zero spotting today. No idea why my body is missing with me. I mean, it's not completely unheard of but it usually happens earlier in my cycle and it doesn't usually go completely away, just slows then gets heavier, eventually becoming full af. Who knows.

Here's Sofia waiting to see the doc

Attachments

• IMG_20140612_130846.jpg
    IMG_20140612_130846.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20140612_150812.jpg
    IMG_20140612_150812.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
Awww what a cutie, she seems like such a happy baby! And I have hair envy, look at that sweeping fringe! Hope she gets better soon.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that your spotting is implantation bleeding. My sis had more than pink spotting when she got pregnant with my niece. She thought it was her period, took neurofen, wore a tampon, had wine , and then it stopped a couple of days later. She thought it was strange, so took a test and got her bfp!

And speaking of hair envy -I live with that every day! image.jpg

Sorry for the sideways pic! My 3 year old has beautiful hair too, but all my pics are too big & I don't have time to resize. Maybe tomorrow!

Yea, steph, with Sofia I spotted heavy for days on and off. So there's always a chance!

I tested lol curiosity got the best of me

Attachments

• CAM03942-1.jpg
    CAM03942-1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
Omg!!!! I think thats a bfp!!!!!!!!!!!

And beautiful sofia lovn and cute curls luv!!

Dh and I didnt bd...well see if af shows in 2 weeks or of my body was just teasing me.

Ok....im super jealous youre preggo again lovn!!!! I shouldnt be...I even made the choice NOT to bd yesterday because I dont want to be preggo again this early but I can't help it!!! Yay babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->