Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

I always wanted an older brother too; mostly because he would have brought his cute friends, older friends over :haha:

I really don't have a strong preference. I would love to have another girl as I am quite close with my sister and would love for Isla to be able to experience that but a little boy would also be awesome. I kind of feel like I'm going to have another girl for some reason, not sure if that's because I already have one now...

Kay, maybe your dream was a premonition, (well except the part about your son up a tree hopefully) :haha:

AFM, a bit of EWCM last night, am probably Ov today so we're going to try to BD. We attempted last night but got interrupted again by our darling daughter who is teething and waking frequently for the past two nights :wacko: It's her top molars so I feel quite bad for her, (she only has 6 other teeth, just our luck that the molars are the next to come in). Anyway, she was waking up every two hours until I finally gave her Advil at 1:30 so we could all get a bit of rest :sleep:

I'm pretty sure I'm around a week past ovulation just because I am so blooming tired and I always get like this around that time. Hopefully it won't be long and I'll know either way lol

It's hard to tell really because I've got an awful cold still. My head, and even my teeth are aching with it.
Last night I had some cramping. Boys are a joy today...not! They are all completely worn out, which means they are arguing and fighting each other, answering back to us and having melt downs. Thankfully it's the last day, now it's half term so they can all rest and just as they return to normal pleasant children they will have to return to school lol

Eeek, hope you're surviving in a house full of over-tired boys...

Just popping over to say hi! I kind of moved on to my own journal when we actively started ttc. :blush:
I can't believe we have not had a single sticky bfp! We really need to change that!

I know! 127 pages and not a budding bump to show for it! It's surely got to be someones month soon! I'm still hoping that once one of us gets our sticky BFP the others will follow.

I just hope they all sleep in tomorrow and are in better moods. Luckily things are winding down and bedtime is near lol

I know! 127 pages and not a budding bump to show for it! It's surely got to be someones month soon! I'm still hoping that once one of us gets our sticky BFP the others will follow.

I just hope they all sleep in tomorrow and are in better moods. Luckily things are winding down and bedtime is near lol

Nearly bedtime, almost my favorite time of day!!!

Remind me why I let them join so many after school clubs? Its still ALMOST bedtime *sigh*

I know this thread hasn't been a lucky one! I guess we were all meant to be WTT when we joined, maybe fate only read the first page of the thread and forgot to read the rest when we all changed our minds! My dh didnt want to ttc until dd2 turned 1, so this month could have been my first ( would sure have saved me lot's of stress!).

Emily hope Isla gave you some time for a bit of :sex: !

I feel a lot better today. Still all sniffly but not half as awful as I felt yesterday. Seth was up at 6 but I fell back to sleep on the sofa (DH was up too) Jimi didn't get up till almost 8, Zac a little while later and Nate slept till after 9!!!! They are all SO happy today.

I know it's crazy that not one of us have had a BFP yet; our luck has to change soon right :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Kay, glad that you're feeling better and that you got some rest last night.

Sadly, no BD for us; Isla is officially sick, DH stayed home with her today. I was so tired that I just took her to bed with me at 8:30 and crashed. We have hopes that tonight will be our night; we'll see if little Miss complies...

Good luck finding time to BD.
Teacher training day today and they have a friend round. We walk him to and from school most days and one of the parents in Nates class asked how I get out the house in the morning!! LMAO Had to explain he just walks with us but yeah the other 4 are mine lol

Oh and I had parents evening and Nates didn't go as badly as I expected. She said he is full of energy (which is code for wont stop moving I think LOL) But that he is doing really well with numbers and phonics and settled well, happy and has lots of friends so hopefully the being a monkey part will settle with time.

I admit, if I saw a Mom with what 5 (or 4) young kids like you Kay, I would think the same thing :haha: There were many days where I struggled to get out of the house with just Isla when she was small...

And that's awesome that Nate is doing so well!

I was dreading it because how much of a monkey he has been since starting lol

And yeah their friend is 10 so the numbers fit too lol

Glad you are feeling better Kay and that the boys are happier today. And well done Nate for doing well at school!

Emily hope you get to bd tonight, what cd are you?

My thermometer arrived 2 days ago and I tried to temp ( I kept waking up through the night) so at 4am I took the temp but since it was dark i couldn't see it, but thought the thermometer saved the last reading. Did that 2 nights in a row and turns out it doesn't save the reading and just says 36.50 every time. I think it's probably a bit late to start now so I'll just take it easy for the rest of the cycle, I'm tempted to not even opk and just bd whenever we feel like it.

I know everyone is different but around 36.40-36.50 is what I usually get in the boring part of my cycle. Then I get a dip right before O and it shoots right up after. Once its stayed up for a few days that confirms O.

Thanks Steph, we did manage to BD on Friday and last night as I saw some EWCM but honestly am feeling a bit like this cycle will be a bust. I'm CD 19 so likely 3 or 4 DPO. I've been awful, haven't even been keeping track of things...:blush:

Like Kay, when I tempted I always saw a temp drop on the day that I would ov and then it would spike. Are you using Fertility Friend to help you track your temps? You do have to take them at around the same time every day for them to be accurate. Also I believe drinking can mess with your temps as well. I think your planning of just BDing whenever you want sounds good. Hopefully you'll get pg and not need to temp but if you do then you can start from CD1 and get a really accurate picture of your cycle!

Well I think it's all over for another month here. I'm around 8/9 dpo and spotting. I had on and off spotting for a couple of days before af started at 10/11 dpo so I'm not going to even consider ib, seems normal for me to have spotting for a while before hand now. I've been in a really ratty mood so expect that's due to af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->