Old Wives Tales Suggestions!

jasminemarie

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently 15 weeks and 4 days, and I've decided I want to test some old wives tales in the weeks before I find out baby's gender, so please suggest some easy and simple ones for me! I know there's a million websites I could use but I thought it'd be more fun to have other people who have already done them suggest them!

I have a hard time remembering which ones are for girls and which are for boys! The only one I can remember for sure is that girls are supposed to make your morning sickness worse. The reason why I remember that one is because I've experienced the exact opposite! The one I really wanted to do was the ring test but I couldn't figure out which way it swung was for a girl and which way was for a boy so I never ended up doing it.

The pencil test is my favorite! I believe it's similar to the ring test.

Can't remember if I already shared with you
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...big-list-all-old-wives-tales-baby-gender.html

Plus I liked doing the cabbage Test and baking soda test. Supplies cost me less than $5 and they both predicted boy but I think they are meant to be done at 8-10 weeks

What about the Chinese calendar predictor? Although only a 50% success rate for me.

I loved doing them. All said girl for me, my sickness has been terrible from day one and I'm still sick every day. I was so sure I'd be told I'm having a daughter at my gender scan. Nope, he has a penis :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->