'old wives tales' were they correct for you?

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
Boys heartbeat <140
Girls heartbeat > 140

Boys - crave sour foods
Girls - crave sweet foods

Boys - more bulky head and jaw
Girls - small and rounded

:happydance:

Higher heartbeat for my boy and girl, the food ones were spot on, unsure on the skull shape. The way you carry your bump and the fact that girls steal your beauty were both true for me too, both pretty different pregnancies and mostly typical of the stereotypes.

Pretty much all of them were nearly right for me.
If I remember correctly, I had something like 14 for a girl, 5 for a boy and 3 for inconclusive.
The majority were right though.

For me it's been the Chinese gender predictor that was correct.
I mean predicting three boys and then a girl accurately is a bit freakishly on the mark!!!

For me it's been the Chinese gender predictor that was correct.
I mean predicting three boys and then a girl accurately is a bit freakishly on the mark!!!

Same for me, I didn't know anything about the Chinese gender chart when I was expecting my son, but I remember all the details, and it's correct for both of them.

The head and food thing was right for me with ds1, was never told the heartbeat

This time still craving savoury and sour, can't stand sweet stuff, but the head definitely looks a girl on my scan...?? :-/ We'll see in January!! ;)

I ate anything and everything on both my pregnancies. Have a huge sweet tooth anyways and that didn't change for either. Chinese predictor was wrong for DD and don't know for son as I was 17 and they never start that young.
I carried all over like a wheeble on both. I had no sickness on either and don't on this one. My pregnancies have all be the same apart from PGP with DD that I'm hoping to avoid this time round.
I have no idea what baby is this time. Last 2 times I had it in my head that I knew but I think that's because I had gender preferences. This time I'm really not bothered.

But, everyone did say girl due to skull theory and I can see the diff between the 2 x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 12
Out of 21 tests:
11 :blue:
5 :pink:
5 inconclusive

SO a majority were WRONG for me this time. With DS, 99% said boy and it was right.

Dee

My son's heart beat was so much faster than my daughter's. His was always in the 150's and 160's, and hers never got over 140.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->